Best iptv app for subtitles?

Maxboo

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to find the best iptv app for Android that I can add subtitles to VOD easily. I use tivimate but if subtitles are not available from the supplier I usually use opensubtitles. But with tivimate I need to open the video in an external app.

I want to know what the best iptv app is for VOD that can easily get subtitles from opensubtitles etc.

I hope this makes sense. Thanks for any help.

Set your Movies and Series to play using VLC, you will need to install VLC onto your device first. This way all movies and series will play using VLC and this player will allow you to load and start watching the movie with subtitles. I have recently done this whilst I was watching The Equalizer3

The best app I've saw for subtitles is mytvonline. They have opensubtitles.org embedded into the app, so you just login and it allows you to download subtitles from the Web instantly. The obvious drawback being it is only compatible with formuler devices

Set your Movies and Series to play using VLC, you will need to install VLC onto your device first. This way all movies and series will play using VLC and this player will allow you to load and start watching the movie with subtitles. I have recently done this whilst I was watching The Equalizer3
I had to switch subs on watching equaliser 3 on tivimate, luckily enough it had them lol

The best app I've saw for subtitles is mytvonline. They have opensubtitles.org embedded into the app, so you just login and it allows you to download subtitles from the Web instantly. The obvious drawback being it is only compatible with formuler devices
Thanks. Sorry but what are formuler devices?

For live TV is can be difficult but if you set stream to mpegts apps can pick it up e.g Smarters for Vod most app have built in opensubstitles api

Sorry I'm very new to all this. What is mpegts?

Smarters crashes my google TV all the time for some reason. Are there any other good options?

Most providers have subtitles on there vod and series same with multi language options.
Sorry I'm very new to all this. What is mpegts?

Smarters crashes my google TV all the time for some reason. Are there any other good options?
ask your provider if he has any other apps you can try

Some providers will ask you to add VLC as external player onto their app then if service is available you can download subtitles

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to find the best iptv app for Android that I can add subtitles to VOD easily. I use tivimate but if subtitles are not available from the supplier I usually use opensubtitles. But with tivimate I need to open the video in an external app.

I want to know what the best iptv app is for VOD that can easily get subtitles from opensubtitles etc.

I hope this makes sense. Thanks for any help.
Have you ever tried one of them VOD only Apps/subs mate 🙂 your provider might provide them aswel as the IPTV App/sub as most providers might include VOD ect with there IPTV sub as a free bonus but also sell some VOD only which are totally different in every way so worth asking if they do maybe 🤔👍

Back