Best iptv box on sly q

Jonnyb72

Hi guys I’m thinking of changing my zgemma h2s for a new box I was wondering if any of you have any advice on what I should buy ideally I’d like wooshbuild and the sly skin and be able to record easily on to it I have an amazing sub so I just need advice on the box also I’m using sly fibre and there are three other smart TVs on the same router, thanks again guys for your help

Don't be surprised if you get a rollockin' for asking a question that's been asked and answered a thousand times already lol. I used to have a Vu+ Uno 4K and if you look at the specs that has a lot of power for the price. The only reason I sold it was I couldn't get my 'then' provider's EPG to work on it. Happy shopping.

I had a H2s box but is was to slow for my liking, so I upgraded and got a H7s great box for the price and 100% quicker than the H2s plus I've got kodi running on it. Like formandvoid say's all depends on your budget.

Thanks guys for all your help honestly budget isn’t too much of an issue I just was hoping as an absolute idiot with tech once set up it would be easy to use and record on I’m useless at setting up this gear I need help with the kettle!!!!!! I was thinking of getting a formuler z7+ Any good or stick with the zgemma brand?

Back