Best IPTV Box Right Now?

Just tested the "ONN" device from Walmart USA and is a much better alternative than firestick and much cheaper. Has also dual WiFi plus Mimo and works also with ethernet adapter for wired instead of WiFi
Do you have a link to it bud please

It's in walmart.com USA website
Had a quick search for any uk suppliers but from what I can see you still need to buy and adapter for the power supply,
Edit : my mistake it was box rather that the stick i was looking at :confounded:

Since the box is a micro usb you don't need the USA adapter. And I voir fused UK adapter for £2

ok my veiw is simple

obviously depends on budget

4k firestick
shield tv is good don't need anything else really. but if you need USB ports go for pro. the extra gig of ram is really for gamers.

other boxes are pretty much pointless because most suppliers will make you use their own apps. or they run android mobile in the background.

another option is Enigma 2 boxes i will let somebody else discuss them. but basically, if you like the sky look or VM look they have some good skins. Need a bit of setting up

I currently use an Apple TV 4K with supa legacy app.

I want to find a new iptv provider, should I be buying an android box instead? I was actually going to buy the new 4K Apple TV, but if that’s no go will end up going for the new fire cube 4k

You will have more options and choices with android devices or hybrid devices much better than any iOS

You will have more options and choices with android devices or hybrid devices much better than any iOS

Thanks thought that might be the case.

Will end up going for the new fire cube then.

Nvidia shield seems to come recommended but that is getting on a bit.

Thanks thought that might be the case.

Will end up going for the new fire cube then.

Nvidia shield seems to come recommended but that is getting on a bit.
Still nothing comes near it. There are two ways of looking at it with boxes.

The best and can't really be questioned is a sheild. Some people don't like them that's fine.

But do you need the best for IPTV the answer is No.

A firestick will quite easily handle IPTV.

If you like a more traditional remote @bazcfc1 and others talk about amiko boxes

I think the highlighted is key. If spending 100 quid more won’t offer me much more then it’s probably not worth spending it.

Currently I’m trying a few different providers on Apple TV. The biggest issue for me is finding an app I like. Some are quite ugly in terms of interface etc.

Is there a thread for recommended apps? I don’t want to take this thread too off topic

I think with apple you get what's in the apple store that's it.

Android as mentioned no end off apps

Still nothing comes near it. There are two ways of looking at it with boxes.

The best and can't really be questioned is a sheild. Some people don't like them that's fine.

If you like a more traditional remote @bazcfc1 and others talk about amiko boxes
I quite like the formuler remotes as just bought the formuler cc box and have to say pretty quick as don’t need to fekk around with upscaling as tv automatically does that for me 🙈🙈😂😂

I think the highlighted is key. If spending 100 quid more won’t offer me much more then it’s probably not worth spending it.

Currently I’m trying a few different providers on Apple TV. The biggest issue for me is finding an app I like. Some are quite ugly in terms of interface etc.

Is there a thread for recommended apps? I don’t want to take this thread too off topic
You get more choice in android, but you won’t find a much more reliable app than supa legacy on iOS and Apple TV. Been using it for a few years with no issue, if the supplier doesn’t have supa legacy linked to their service you can pay a tenner and they can link a single subscription through the supa website.

I quite like the formuler remotes as just bought the formuler cc box and have to say pretty quick as don’t need to fekk around with upscaling as tv automatically does that for me 🙈🙈😂😂
UPSCALING where have we heard that i Wonder 😉

Last edited:
Agreed you don't need a sheild for upscaling. Thing is with sheild they still carry on support and updates for there older boxes.

Plus you get proper android TV and play store.

Back