Best IPTV box with VPN

tk42u382

Hi all,

I'm looking for an IPTV box I can use a VPN with, without having to use a separate router for the VPN. As far as I know this would rule out any MAG box since they require a separate router. Which one would you recommend?

Yes you are correct it rules out the mag unless you use a seperate router with vpn installed. I have used a h96 and mxq android boxes without issue, very easy to install and no problem turning it on and off as required. I would imagine the same principal applies to virtually all android boxes you should not have any problem so long as you can install the software.

Yes you are correct it rules out the mag unless you use a seperate router with vpn installed. I have used a h96 and mxq android boxes without issue, very easy to install and no problem turning it on and off as required. I would imagine the same principal applies to virtually all android boxes you should not have any problem so long as you can install the software.
Which H96 was this? Mini or Pro Max?

Which H96 was this? Mini or Pro Max?
The H96 Pro Plus Octa Core with 3G ram, I think its a really good box, very fast, very reliable. I have just given it to my daughter purely because I know she wont be ringing me every 5 mins with a problem. I am now using an MXR pro which has 4gb of ram, about the same price and also very reliable, not much to choose between them.

Back