Best mid value receivers.

RyLi88

Could anybody help me with information about the best mid range receivers, currently have f5s and want something a little better, but not top of the range, thanks.

Best bang for buck are zgemma star 2s for under 100. You get a full enigma 2 twin sat box that can have a sky skin and plugins. Will also run many original images and unofficial openvix.
You'll wonder how u ever put up with a f5s lol

excuse my ignorance , does it work like a f5 ? whats the difference exactly? ( im also on the look out for a better box as i currently have a f5 ) ;-)

Go for the cloud ibox you wont be disapointed excellent EPG etc, you can pick them up for just over £60

Very little

excuse my ignorance , does it work like a f5 ? whats the difference exactly? ( im also on the look out for a better box as i currently have a f5 ) ;-)

From what I know, very little, just cosmetical changes and a small change with epg. So if you're looking towards upgrading, an f5s would be a waste of time.

---------- Post Merged at 09:21 PM ----------

I will be looking into ibox 2 and the zgemma, but I think the zgemma is widely regarded as an upgrade to the ibox from what I've read into it so far, thanks for the suggestions guys.

original box not cloned tm nano se open source running vix £99 so wont have issues with images or upgrading.

Back