Best movie streaming plug in? ?

Hi all. So have had my 2s for few months now and really happy with it for TV. But now know it can be used to watch latest movies/cinema releases?? Am pretty new to this, but can follow basic instructions can anyone please suggest what plugin is best and easiest to install? I'm using sucmnsee latest image,and it doesn't have TSMEDIA from what I can see. And last time I tried a plug in it said something about proxy?any simple plugins I can download and install without needing proxy?

Thanks in advance

Darren

Press portal
Then iptv player
I have been using yify seems to work for me okay mate has okay selection havnt checked any others as dont reallywatch movies.

I think it should be the same for your box as I have downloaded "iptv player" from the download plugins page to my lx2...once downloaded and installed, go to a a program called "vumoo" and it has a really good upto date content and Streams movies really well

I think it should be the same for your box as I have downloaded "iptv player" from the download plugins page to my lx2...once downloaded and installed, go to a a program called "vumoo" and it has a really good upto date content and Streams movies really well
Sweet mate doing that now.should I download with latest 'python' version?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back