Best Picture Quality - Vu+ Solo2?

I have read some pieces of info here or there about the Vu+ Solo2 using Broadcom chips which are supposed to be worse than other brands. So I was wondering which is the best satellite receiver in terms of picture quality?

Hoping it will be one that I can use cccam on.

Cheers!

:)

i have vusolo2 and yes it's realy good box quality of the quality is good it's the best box you wiil find solo2 and duo2

to be honest i have not noticed the differnce in picture quality between my f5s and my vu solo. obviousley the vu solo is the better box 7 day epg etc. once set up nothing else to do as it will pretty much do evreything automaticaly. afterall 1080HD is what it is

I was thinking in terms of colour really..the F5S colour could be better. I find it a little lurid. So is the colour better on the Vu+ Solo2?

Thanks!

i think it is more to do with your t.v. however, there are settings in the solo so you can adjust the colour etc to your prefrence. where as the f5 etc this is limited

Hi
Yes, the image quality of the VU + SOLO2 is poor, especially in SD channels. I had SOLO2 for 3 weeks and returned.
I read that all receivers based on Broadcom chips have this problem.
I compared the PQ SD with my old Topfield TF5500PVR (only SD) and the difference was noticeable.
Now I´m asking for a receiver with good picture quality and good tuner sensivity

most of my viewing is hd as i want the best and the solo2 gives it too me,i also pay more and use better cables and shielding which helps for better quality of picture.

Back