Best recording cable box

Johnny47

Hi I have a zgemma h2h box and I am considering maybe upgrading my box for one where I can watch one channel and record another. What boxes does everyone recommend please

I have a vu+ solo se v2 with a usb external hard drive. It's been running perfectly for 15 months now, so highly recommend it. However there are prob newer models out there other guys know of.

I think the h52tc would be good for me as I never really wanna spend much as it could just go off tomorrow

the H52tc is the step up from the H2H, has single sat tuner and twin cable tuners. Costs about £90
Thanks is this a good box and also do you have a picture of the back with where the cables go in as the one I have seen online looks the same as mine so I'm abit confused

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks is this a good box and also do you have a picture of the back with where the cables go in as the one I have seen online looks the same as mine so I'm abit confused
H2H and H52TC look exactly the same on the outside (apart from the front markings)

If I remember correctly, the DVB-C splitter is internal? So there's the same of only 1 physical input like the H2H, but obviously split inside the box.

H2H and H52TC look exactly the same on the outside (apart from the front markings)

If I remember correctly, the DVB-C splitter is internal? So there's the same of only 1 physical input like the H2H, but obviously split inside the box.
Ok so you only need one cable in to the back of it like normal and the box splits it and then you can watch one channel and record another

if I was wanting a dual cable
I'd purchase an H5.2
I considered this seriously before the Formuler F1 became official VIX , and with me not requiring dual cable, but rather more sat tuners, I went for the F1
otherwise dual cable it would be the H5.2 without hesitation

Back