Best settings bouquet set up for whats left

hkphooey

TK Veteran
Hi guys
Using standard Auto bouquet on Zgemma H2s whats best setting on tick boxes to get just the free HD and SD channels and then whats left for a cline HD and SD please? been playing with settings and getting so much replicated channels and not of what i want
What are most people using in settings please on set up. i will delete all and start again

AutoBouquetsMaker goto configure and check include not indext channels yes then set your area custom. That should give you all available channels

AutoBouquetsMaker goto configure and check include not indext channels yes then set your area custom. That should give you all available channels
Cheers bud it was on no... I will try it always seems to get loads of bouquets of full HD and SD that are not available on the c line

Ahhhh all I have now is extra bouquet with ALL HD channels in. I use to be able to just have channels for HD only that are available itv 4 HD etc mixed with the SD ones that worked. Now I get separate bouquets with SD and HD separate

Ahhhh all I have now is extra bouquet with ALL HD channels in. I use to be able to just have channels for HD only that are available itv 4 HD etc mixed with the SD ones that worked. Now I get separate bouquets with SD and HD separate
Go through the providers page. All the info is there.

Setting up include not indext channels yes then your area custom should give you all available channels.

Generate main bouquet will give you the all channels bouquet.

FTA only will only give you FTA channels.

Generate separate bouquets will give you separate bouquets ie entertainment, movies etc

Generate HD bouquet will give you the HD bouquet with all available HD channels.

Generate FTA bouquet will give you one FTA bouquet with all FTA channels.

Generate FTA HD bouquet will give you an FTA HD bouquet with all FTA HD channels in that bouquet.

Channel swap will swap all available SD channels with available HD channels.

Just change the appropriate options to yes or no then rescan ABM

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

What I'm getting basically is the sky and fta channels in separate bouquets do two of each one for SD and one for HD how do I get one bouquet folder say for entertainment that includes the SD and sky HD versions please

What I'm getting basically is the sky and fta channels in separate bouquets do two of each one for SD and one for HD how do I get one bouquet folder say for entertainment that includes the SD and sky HD versions please
So setting your area custom not SD or HD in entertainment you only get HD or SD?

You should have both available HD and SD channels in each bouquet, apart from the HD channels bouquet and FTA bouquet.

Sorry bud.. So where in the auto bouquets maker do I start please to get just the single bouquets mixed HD and SD please

Sorry bud.. So where in the auto bouquets maker do I start please to get just the single bouquets mixed HD and SD please

I'm not sure what you mean.

In ABM configure set include not indext channels yes.

In ABM providers change Sky uk your area custom not SD or HD.

Make sure FTA only is no. The rest is optional.

Also every time you change a setting rescan ABM.

It's under abm providers I have freesat yes then freesat my area BBC etc then sky UK yes then sky UK area I have my region custom and when I scan I get all the bouquets x2 so two entertainment one with the SD channels +1 etc but not the HD versions they are in another entertainment bouquet with just HD channels if you get me.
Cheers

Ahhh thanks will do that much appreciated

Lol got no bouquets now lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back