Best setup options?

cons

Hi guys

i have 2 x Zgemma H2S boxes, one in living room and one in bedroom, i am wanting to have a sort of multiroom box in 2 other rooms but without a sat feed

am i best to buy say 2 android boxes ( firetv ) and install dreamplayer on them and just stream from the zgemmas? my line allows 3 connections ( 6 in total 2x seperate lines )

cheers been using my nvidia shield with dreamplayer and it seems to work pretty damn good! just need to learn how to share the hdd over the 2x zgemmas so i can access everything from each box!

Shield is way more powerful than fire stick so you may not get as good an experience. Just mount the drive in network and you can access it

install nfs on all boxes in network and mount other boxes when in network browse a list comes up.
and box on network can use any hdd on any box.

Yes i have a firestick in spare room already, was thinking using more powerful firetv for spare rooms,

May as well pay the extra and get another shield have to say I love mine, my fire stick seems crippling slow compared to it but was a damn sight cheaper

Yes tempting ! its just for spare room but suppose once i get everything up and running i know it will be futurproof for a good couple years!

Thanks

Back