Best way to pay for IPTV services?

Well i wouldnt want to share all that information? So i guess F&F is the only option then if we are being realistic?

Is PayPal the most commonly accepted method or do some prefer/take bitcoin, etc?
There is quite a few ways to pay but tbh it’s all down to how the seller wants to take payment if your not happy with there method move to one that will support the payment method you want.
I dunno. Rules are important, rules keep us safe. If we disregard all rules coz they don't suit the person/type of person who the rules are protecting us from then what are we? Unsafe.
rules are important but it’s ok to try protect the end users but what protection do sellers get.
Have you seen how many people do charge backs via service and goods just to get there money back because they no PayPal will side with the buyer not the seller.
I’ve said it on few threads with the “pay via service and goods” bear in mind the mods can see every sellers pm so will see the payment methods they mention.
Come on do you pay for your sub via service and goods or is it f&f or bank transfer you do just out of curiosity.

There is quite a few ways to pay but tbh it’s all down to how the seller wants to take payment if your not happy with there method move to one that will support the payment method you want.

rules are important but it’s ok to try protect the end users but what protection do sellers get.
It's not a rule anyway, no one thinks it is apart from the one making stuff up as he goes along.
It's an ADVISORY

no iptv provider will accept service and goods no matter what is put by the mods
Totally true there mate and there are so many other ways but the one ive never liked is that cash app and definitely wouldn't trust it weather it be send or receive🛑 👍

Totally true there mate and there are so many other ways but the one ive never liked is that cash app and definitely wouldn't trust it weather it be send or receive🛑 👍
Cash app are blocking accounts now even with cash in them to what I’ve heard on a few groups

Cash app are blocking accounts now even with cash in them to what I’ve heard on a few groups
That is definitely not a rumour either as a good friend lost a lot as cashapp seised his account 😬
transfer ive always felt safer with but like you say if you don't like the way a provider wants payment then move on 👌 some offer multiple ways these days aswel

Within the advisory section of the rules it says that payment should not be done in the following ways:

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.

As mentioned above this is an advisory.
Realistically a seller won't deal with someone if they want to pay via goods and services as it sends all their details across to the buyer. We're advising you the safest way to deal with someone online. We have to cover all angles. There are plenty of ways to pay as mentioned above but doing it via PayPal as good/services is the safest available. It provides you with a guarantee but it isn't practical in this situation.

The key points made when buying here and we've said it time and time again is to go with a VIP' or Vet. It's as simple as that.

Same as when we tell members to communicate here rather than use apps such-like WhatsApp if you're having a problem. We had a seller report a member only last week saying he threatened him with the police if he didn't refund. That member would have gotten a ban if we were able to view that threat on here, but as the seller chose to deal with him via WhatsApp and all correspondence was done via that, we didn't get involved. If you don't listen we won't help.

Realistically a seller won't deal with someone if they want to pay via goods and services as it sends all their details across to the buyer. We're advising you the safest way to deal with someone online. We have to cover all angles. There are plenty of ways to pay as mentioned above but doing it via PayPal as good/services is the safest available. It provides you with a guarantee but it isn't practical in this situation.

The key points made when buying here and we've said it time and time again is to go with a VIP' or Vet. It's as simple as that.

Same as when we tell members to communicate here rather than use apps such-like WhatsApp if you're having a problem. We had a seller report a member only last week saying he threatened him with the police if he didn't refund. That member would have gotten a ban if we were able to view that threat on here, but as the seller chose to deal with him via WhatsApp and all correspondence was done via that, we didn't get involved. If you don't listen we won't help.
Spot on it is an ADVISORY and has to work both ways same as I say buyers needs protection so do sellers also imo it’s a catch 22 predicament.
Only downside with service and goods is you get people doing charge backs with PayPal so they know the seller can’t do anything about it.
As for a member saying they would phone the feds that’s a joke only time you need to move away from tk is for their support group but still message the seller via here

Thanks for your helpful explanation and clarifcation.

All clear to me now!

Spot on it is an ADVISORY and has to work both ways same as I say buyers needs protection so do sellers also imo it’s a catch 22 predicament.
Only downside with service and goods is you get people doing charge backs with PayPal so they know the seller can’t do anything about it.
As for a member saying they would phone the feds that’s a joke only time you need to move away from tk is for their support group but still message the seller via here
Yeah, its a pity that people (whether its buyer or sellers) have to behave in such a way.. But unfortunately this happens in all walks of life. Simply a pity.

Back