Best way to view iptv

David05

Ok guys I currently have a zgemma h2s Enigma2 wooshbuild primarily for the card sharing days. When this was cut back I found the world of iptv. I'm now using a sub with the help from TK. I'm reading that zgemma are not really designed for iptv and think this may be the reason my picture freezes from time to time. Otherwise the picture quality is perfect and the picture will unfreeze when I select another channel. However it is quite frustrating. My question is what is the best way to watch a glitch free iptv. Many thanks for your response guys. I'm still new to iptv.

It might not be the box that's the problem. Different things can affect iptv. What's your internet speed. Have you tried different test lines. Make sure you use Ethernet connection

zgemma h2s aren't designed specifically for iptv but they're more than capable of running it well, and can run alongside the freeview and paid channels still available on cs.

Like zakutd says, make sure your set up is good then try lots of tests - don't feel the need to settle for one that's just OK or better than you've had before,get a good one.

Yes like the fact I can run the iptv alongside cs and freeview. I use wifi dongle so perhaps consider ethernet cable and see how that goes. Once this sub expires I'll test some more. Thanks for the feedback guys much appreciated

If you can get an ethernet cable to the box then that's deffo best, if not try homeplugs... although saying that, my parents used a wifi dongle for ages without any issues so it might not be that that's causing your freezing.

Yeah I guess it's just process of elimination lol. Anyway I'm watching live football right now picture is great no freezing so can't really complain too much. Sometimes we just want perfection .

If using an ethernet cable, make sure its a good quality cat6 (preferably) and same goes for usb wifi adaptors, some perform better than others.

Make sure your isp softblocks are disabled too (sky shield, websafe etc)

Hi all; like many here I suspect, I was introduced to IPTV when the satellite process failed. The ZGemma is not optimised for running IPTV but it will do it and, crucially, by following some extra steps, you can even record programmes. Firstly, NEVER try to record IPTV when you're watching IPTV! If you want to record IPTV; turn OFF Timeshift; make sure that you are not watching or recording anything else (eg free sat channels). Ideally, put the ZGemma into Standby and allow it to record your IPTV content undisturbed.
If you follow these basic (but restrictive) rules, you will be able to watch and RECORD IPTV on your ZGemma H.2S with reasonable confidence.

if u want simple iptv, buy a firestick,stick siptv on it,give the mac to provider and away u go, what could be more simple

Ok guys I currently have a zgemma h2s Enigma2 wooshbuild primarily for the card sharing days. When this was cut back I found the world of iptv. I'm now using a sub with the help from TK. I'm reading that zgemma are not really designed for iptv and think this may be the reason my picture freezes from time to time. Otherwise the picture quality is perfect and the picture will unfreeze when I select another channel. However it is quite frustrating. My question is what is the best way to watch a glitch free iptv. Many thanks for your response guys. I'm still new to iptv.
Hi have you a email for tk

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi all; like many here I suspect, I was introduced to IPTV when the satellite process failed. The ZGemma is not optimised for running IPTV but it will do it and, crucially, by following some extra steps, you can even record programmes. Firstly, NEVER try to record IPTV when you're watching IPTV! If you want to record IPTV; turn OFF Timeshift; make sure that you are not watching or recording anything else (eg free sat channels). Ideally, put the ZGemma into Standby and allow it to record your IPTV content undisturbed.
If you follow these basic (but restrictive) rules, you will be able to watch and RECORD IPTV on your ZGemma H.2S with reasonable confidence.
Or just get a multi sub that allows you to watch and record with out following those steps all linked to epg aswell watch 1 iptv channel and record another with no freezing or buffering

I think he was trying to say @bazcfc1 that the h.2s was ok for watching iptv as long as you didnt overload it by trying to do something else at the same time as watching or recording a channel
ie : its really only capable of doing 1 thing at a time

I think he was trying to say @bazcfc1 that the h.2s was ok for watching iptv as long as you didnt overload it by trying to do something else at the same time as watching or recording a channel
ie : its really only capable of doing 1 thing at a time
I was pointing out what I could do with my h2s mate that's why I posted what I did I can watch an iptv channel plus watch another or go on iptv player he posted that you couldn't record an iptv channel or watch another

I was pointing out what I could do with my h2s mate that's why I posted what I did I can watch an iptv channel plus watch another or go on iptv player he posted that you couldn't record an iptv channel or watch another
ok, sound Baz,
so you know it can be done,
means a lot more than simply saying try this, or try that.
my BiL has an h.2s on IPTV , but he never does anything but just watch whats on,
I thought maybe it wasnt powerful enough to do all that at once

ok, sound Baz,
so you know it can be done,
means a lot more than simply saying try this, or try that.
my BiL has an h.2s on IPTV , but he never does anything but just watch whats on,
I thought maybe it wasnt powerful enough to do all that at once
I just removed unwanted plugins mate tbh and have bare minimal on it mate

Back