Best zgemma box for cable that can watch 1 channel and record another

simba

Hi guys, I'm looking at buying a zgemma with cable line. I want to be able to watch 1 channel whilst recording another. I already have an external usb hdd as I previously had A sly line running on a zgemma H.2S. I don't want to pay a fortune for another box, so could you please advise best options? I was thinking zgema as I have had 1 before and its easy to flash with wooshbuild.
At the moment I have 1 live virmin line coming in to the house as I have fibre broadband with them.
Thanks

The zgemma h7c has a single sat feed and 2 cable feeds cost in region of £125 but can probably find cheaper

It has two feeds for cable so can record.

also zgemma h.52tc £85 same tuners as above but less in specs hence price

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

If your on a budget get the h3, but it is slow and you might want to upgrade soon
The h5 is more powerful, both these boxes split the cable in box as the h7 you need to split it out side the box

If your really tight budget get the h4 very slow, same box as the 2s but with a triple tuner in it, so slower than your h2s. The h3 would be the as your h2s

silver, so all I have to do is split the feed I have currently coming in as I only have broadband at the moment and the box splits the feed again to enable recording a different channel to what I am watching?

Back