Big Motorised Dish

marcus

Hi all,I have just sold the house and the new property I will be moving to has a big motorised sat dish on the back of it that works fine according to the present owner, it has recently had a new motor fitted. I will be taking the Phoenix A850 with me as I can still get vermin.I was wondering what type of satellite receiver I could get that would be best for this type of dish, "1metre + diameter "as a starter box as I have always had cable boxes, and would it be possible to get the premier 3pm games. Thanks.

Would this be my best bet for sly channels, does anyone get the 3pm prem games and what box / card would be the best to use and at which satellite would the dish have to be tuned into.

dependents how good you are at setting up a linux /enigma 2 box.
you could go for a dreambox vu solo if you want some think easy then a blade 7000
for football all 3pm is on 26e or 7west 26e is a no.go 7 west mayby if you in the south on a 1mt dish i can some times
pick it up on 1mt dish but only if weather is good not always

Blade Combo would be OK that will give you both Sat and Cable, most local UK providers have Setanta for a 3.00 footie game.
It depends on which provider you choose for other Sats outwith 28E for other sports channels.

the thing with Setanta it only has one 3.00 footie game. if you want all pl 3pm games you need al jazeera sport 7 west

Thanks for the info all, only linux box i have had was the itgate 220 on cable, i didnt have any probs setting that up, but satellite is a bit more complicated, but always willing to learn.If i got the vu solo box would i be able to scan the different satellites or would you need a different image for each satellite.Not got a moving in date yet so will have to do a bit of reading on the vu.

they is plenty of bouquets (channel lists) out for the vu solo one img then set up to scan your sats

Back