biggest question ever and would you do it?

pizzaman

lads and lasses
i have been thinkin about this and i have made my decision to stay but here is the question.
The answer doesn't mean you hate or like it. it doesn't mean you are right or you are wrong. the answer to this question tells us how people think about what the current crack is. i have a business that comes under the private sector but i work in the uk public sector. i cant call myself a civil servant as a uk fire fighter because apparently you need to be more of a civil servant to be called one. currently all pensions and benefits in the public domain are being scrutinized and the public is divided thinking the government are screwing all in the public sector.

my point is that all people who have a small business can employ someone, pay little money and grow

all people who want to progress in the public sector have been told they are to have a 1% pay rise for the last 2 and the next 5 years

what do you people think.?????

there's loads of people who want a labour government. but i think these people will wanna increase the benefits of people who don't deserve them i.e immigrants

also if you vote for a tory government then there's gonna be cuts for at least another 4 years meaning less police and binmen. (my example being someone tried to rob my wife and 2 days later a copper turned up at my house saying they didn't have someone to send on the day) not lying true story)

if the tory govt continues then my private company will make some serious tenders/ money/ contracts (hopefully(as long as i register with the right people and meet their standards)

the only problem is that with a tory govt my pension/job and privileges as a fireman are finished and the job i signed up for are totally reduced / finished

i know that TK is full of peeps from very different backgrounds and i would like to ask what people think about these matters. most people may say they dont care about what goes on in them parliament chambers but it is always good to see where people think the country is going and if they think it is a good/bad thing

look

i am just asking for our opinions
as i said
i am a public sector worker but i am trying to open a private sector business

i am on the fence and want to know what people think

Back