Bino my Burmese Python

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
Bino my Burmese Python - Photos & Videos

a couple new pix of Bino taken today with my iphone4 whoop whoop - ive even made a short vid but waiting for it to upload and will post it once its uploaded - espesh for Allybird :)
IMG_1000000009.jpg

IMG_1000000010.jpg

Last edited:
two questions Linny, 1.in the first photo, is it the grey lad in the bottom right, or the yellow lad??
2. in the second photo, is that a second snake, or reptile shoes on someone?

LOL only kidding, nice pics, sure looks a lot healthier now

two questions Linny, 1.in the first photo, is it the grey lad in the bottom right, or the yellow lad??
2. in the second photo, is that a second snake, or reptile shoes on someone?

LOL only kidding, nice pics, sure looks a lot healthier now

Thanks Wheelo yup shes doing well
LOL thats hubbys dyson - NOT mine LOL!! and that is me - well my foot heehee! LOL!!!!
will take some proper ones on my camera next week, but was testing out my new toy lol! jsut waiting for thevid to upload to pb and gonna put them on youtube so maybe if they any good will put them on here - but they take an age to upload lol!

OK not sure if this will work

Sorry peeps edited so its simple for all to see now a youtube link
[YOUTUBE]OfxvR3zZaYQ[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
thanks G wasnt sure if i had done it correctly. I have now discovered how to upload direct to Yt via i4 lol!

[YOUTUBE]DE2-P3JvKME[/YOUTUBE]

oh im so proud of me uploading to Yt via iphone 4 its soooooooooo simple lol!

Last edited:
She is really coming on very well Linny.Love the pics and the vid.Thanks Linny,just love her colour she is Beautiful.Thanks for sharing with us(y)

aww cheers Ally x

I took her down to the shop today to show her off - had a cuddle with her outside to draw attention - YUP it worked i got a VERY nice smile of a very nice looking fella in a van :):):) - well i dont know if it was me or the snake he was smiling at but hey it made my day LOL!!!
and some young lads that were scared even came up to stroke her :)

" new short vids of Dinner time :)
[YOUTUBE]E4G6xWk15PU[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]CHcvx8g8sIc[/YOUTUBE]
and a piccie too

dc1564ed.jpg

Yes its a male rat she is eating lol!

OMG They are amazing vids Linny.Bino is getting enormous.:faint:Me thinks you may need to get her a bigger houselollollollol Brilliant Linny Thanks for sharing:)

Yes Allybird im thinking same thing she seems to be having a growth spirt lol! will have to think of where to put a bigger viv for her if she carries on. She is meant to stay around 6-7ft as her dad is a dwarf lol! i dotn mind her girth growing - just not her length lol!

Yes Linny iv looked back at Earlier pics.You can see how big she is getting.She really looks beautiful.
You have done a fantastic job well done:)

that is amazing to watch, you initially think , she'll never get that in, very ingeniuos is old mother nature

that is amazing to watch, you initially think , she'll never get that in, very ingeniuos is old mother nature

oh yes even now i still am amazed at how big a prey item they can eat. Once they get over getting the front feet/paws in - thats it after that its all over. Its surprising how much elasticity their jaws have.

I know she could eat bigger but thats about the biggest rat they do - after that its bunnies - which are actually smaller ( baby bunnies) than the rat in size but have bigger feet and ears and are more expensive, but im sure for the price its much more food as im sure a rabbit has far better nutrition than the rat.

She's beautiful Linny (I assuming it's a female)
Loved the vids of her eating, and haha on the "male rat" comment.
And hey no feeding her thumpers LOL!!!!!!!

Excellent Vids Linny.

How often would she need one of them Linny? Will that meal last her long?

@Icanbe well i call her a she but never had her probed but she has always been my little girl. I'm also hoping that she dont grow much bigger so hopefully won't need to feed her small thumpers lol!

@Gman i feed her about every 2 weeks, if i try n feed her more often she will refuse food. You tend to know when they want feeding by their reactions etc, they sort of search around the tanks.
The other week she tagged ( bit) george, reason she did it was she was scared. He let her out of her tank like he often does but she got sort of stuck behind it, so he trying to pull her to free her - which scared her so instinctively she went for him. He came looking for me saying " mum she got me" she was wrapped around his arm, but had let go of his hand. He gently put his arm on the floor and she started to uncurl from him. Poor thing she is yellow and was covered in blood and looked awful. As a defence system anything that moved fast they will go for and wrap them selves around that item. Thankfully George was not hurt, just a few teeth marks and a sore hand for a day with a couple of bruises. But we are used to it owning and working with such animals. Its part n parcel of owning reptiles you have to take the good with the bad, and remember like any animals if they attack there is usually a good reason behind it. A few days after she got george she was on edge a bit, tried feeding her but she tagged the food then let it go and ignored it. I had taken the rat out re-heated it so she should sense it but again she just ignored it. So left her another week until i saw her search for food then gave her another rat. At 1st she ignored it but after about 10 mins of sitting with her head on it she decided to eat it.
Large or xl rats cost about £2 - £2.50 each and as she only has 1 every 2 weeks or so she is inexpensive to feed. Other snakes that dont have her history tho eat far more and are a little more expensive to feed each week or so.
After the holidays i will put up some new pic/vids of her

Back