Black screen on sky channels

adda67

Hi
Got zgemma 2s had it for 3 months been working perfect until tonight freeview channels are fine but sky channels have went off the screen is just black turned box off and on also done 28.2 bouqets rescan also reboot router but no joy my gift should be fine but how can I check expiry date? anyone have any ideas what to do? please help. I have vix software installed on the box if that any help.

You can not check the "expire date" on a line and it sounds like you were given a 3 month sub not 6 months so you need a new line or contact the guy who sold it to you and ask him whats going on but I assume as your posting in here you've tried that and got no answer.

Post a request for a new line here: http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...e-pay-server-request-only-october-2015-a.html then when you see a line provider you may wish to use ask them from a free test line, load that test line onto your box and restart it, if all channels clear and return then your current line is dead and you need to purchase a new line.

Good luck

try restarting your emulator, menu/softcamci/softcam manager emulator should have green tick. Be it cccam.2.3.0 or Mgcam 1.38, select which ever one and hit yellow button to restart i think. Happens more with Mgcam i've noticed, if any interruptions to service gets knocked of easily

Back