Blade 7000 Motorized Setup Options & Different Sats etc

tonycrew

Ok i'll try to ask all i need to know in 1 thread saves posting too many.

Right at present i have Blade 7000 on Sly CS.

I want to add a 1.1m Dish and Motor, Now Say i get 3 other CS for different Sats, how does that work, Can i have more than 1 set of CS details on the Blade..?

Are there any other Cams, Smart Cards that i can Program Myself and that are compatible, and will give me 3pm Footy...? (PM with details of this if needed.) I come from Cable from a couple of years ago so i know the basics of programming cards and Keys etc.

What Satellites should i be pointing at to get the above..?

I know the Blade supports motorized dish, but does it automatically control the motor when you choose a channel...?

Does anyone else here use the Blade with Motor and Multiple CS...?

Thanks for any help.

you can have more than 1 csline on the blade.viasat sports is the best for footy(every prem match live) large dish needed for the uk maybe a 1.1m(1.2m better) will do astra 4a 4.8e,also there is tring sports which have alot of footy Eutelsat W2 16E(90cm dish uk) and Al Jazeera Sports .if set up right it will automatically control the motor when you choose a channel from a different sat.no keys required just cslines,some do multi-sat cslines saves messin around.

Last edited:
Hi tonycrew,

The diablo2 cam is still opening bulsat (nova sport) 39East that will give you some games. it also opens csat c+ france now and then. I know this a i use it in my bm7000s.
But there is not much else the cam gives you for 3pm football. I think the days of cams are slowly coming to an end. You can just have 1 cline cs for a server that opens many different satellites tho. That is what have but my cs provider doesn't open up bulsat 39east hence the diablo cam. You can also have up to 20 cccam or newcamd servers on the blade box. hope this helps.

Back