Blade 7000c how to move channels help?

hunter1010

TK Supporter
Hello all

does anybody know how to move a channel on the combo? I can get into the move channel section i pick the channel to move but how do i then get that channel into the section i want it to appear in been playing around with this for a while now i cant get it to appear!

ARRRRRRRRR

1) MENU
2) Channels>Move Channels
3) Select Channel's you want to Move>Press OK Remote
4) Using the Remote, Move the Highlighted Bar to where U want the New channel to appear
5) Press BLUE button on Remote
6) Press OK on Remote TWICE

Once you done it correctly afew times then you will be able to do it with your eyes closed m8.

1) MENU
2) Channels>Move Channels
3) Select Channel's you want to Move>Press OK Remote
4) Using the Remote, Move the Highlighted Bar to where U want the New channel to appear
5) Press BLUE button on Remote
6) Press OK on Remote TWICE

Once you done it correctly afew times then you will be able to do it with your eyes closed m8.

Tried this problem ive got is

the channel i want to move is in the hd listing, i want to move the channel into another listing in this case documentaries however i have the channel to move selected but can only get the hd channels so cannot move it to were i want it, i select group button and select documentaries once in there i try to move the already selected but nothing it s like its de selected itself cos i left the group!

I created a Group (favourite) of my own. For example call it "Gerrard" then go to ALL SATELITE, and just follow the above instructions to add any channels to that new group (favourite)

Back