Blade 7000s connection failed

nrea

Hi All,

PLLEEAASSEE i need your help and expertize, i have a Blade BM7000s box and it has been working brilliantly till Thursday, i got home from work and 90% of the channels asre scrambled, i have downloaded the latest firmware and reset and updated the box, i have also reset my router, the ethernet cable is fine and this has been tested, th IP address shows in the Blade settings but when i try to connect it just comes up with 'connection failed' i have no online services at all via the box and this is what has impacted on my channel list,

does ANYONE have ANY idea as what i can try next before i loose the plot with it?????????

thank you so much in advance :beg:
Nrea x

Looks like your server you are on has gone off, or terminated your account send them a email if you can and go from there...

thank you, sounds silly and dumb i know, but who or what is my 'server'??, my laptop connects to the internet no problem at all both via ethernet and wifi, how do i find out who my server is?? i am really not very good with this kind of thing and my husband is even worse.

Go on any channel press 9991 red button connect, updating firmware may have disconnect the box, if 9991 don't work you may have installed the official firmware which doesn't have 9991 options.

thank you for that i will give it a try when i get home as i am now at work so a bit stuck at the min.

Thanks again :star:

HI All,
I am still having NO JOY at all with this thing, I have contacted the server there are not restrictions, done the 9991 and connections 1-24 all show as
PROTOCOL - NEWCAMD
ACTIVE - OFF
STATUS - DISCONNECTED
I have pressed the red button to connect and all this does is change the active tab from off to on, still remains disconnected, does anyone know what I can try next as I am getting ever closer to the sledge hammer on it :taz:
thanks loads

Your server either has turned you off or your not online.

Disconnect box from router, power router down then back on. WAIT 2 mins then plug in your box. whatever line in 9991 should go green.

Check your sever details are still OK Any channel Press 9991, on server line press OK enter pin - 9991.

Thanks TK Veteran & HiTeck, but the sledge hammer is out, been sat here for 3 hours trying to get this sorted, I have done what both of you have advised and still no joy, I have updated all info regarding server details, there is a section that just says address, I have put the server address in here - didn't work then the IP address and still didn't work, packing in now as it is proper stressing me out, ill try again on Tuesday :hammer:
Thanks again

Does it say "connection failed" or "disconnected" ???

Just look at your line, look for the spaces.
eg

N: servers_r_uz 30841 Satman ggLhok6Re4 01020304etc

I.D: Satman .........................
Password: ggLhok6Re4 .........
I.P Address: servers_r_uz
Port: 30841 .........................

The 010203 etc is the deskey for N lines

Last edited:
connection

hi have you tried going to the ip settings in the menu. my blade regularly goes off so go to menu, ip settings and look at the dhcp usage, it should say on and have your ip address i193.222.7.8 something like that. if not press ok.this will give you the choice of on/off choose off then choose on again. you can press the red button to scan or wait a couple of seconds and it should pick up your ip address automatically, when it does just exit and try your channels,

Hi All,
I have done all of the above my backside along with my eyeballs are square, I reset everything and started a fresh, did everthing that you all kindly advised but still no luck, I even followed the tutorial on youtube, and I still can not get on to online services, it STILL after ALL this comes up with 'CONNECTING TO SERVER' closely followed by 'CONNECTION FAILED' I am seriously loosing the plot now AARRGGHH :upset:
im going to give it til the end of the week and if it is still not right im going to have to call someone in to sort it
But thanks guys for all your help and advice,
Much appreciated

As you have loaded new firmware it may have wiped your line information off your box.

When you said you checked all the connections 1-24.

Was there any information in any of the connections that looked like I posted in post number 11.

Or where the fields for

Id, Password, Address, Port all empty ? (Don't think I would go to 24 again just try connection_0 to connection_3)

Last edited:
Put what in ?

Did you put in your own line details from your server ? or have you put the info I posted in post 11
into connection_2 ?

Is there any information for the ID, Password, Address, Port in

Connection_0 and Connection_1 or are they blank ?

Last edited:
That' s what I thought lol Classic !!!

Ok it looks like you have lost your line details when you put on
the updated firmware.

If your box went off before you updated then the old line has probably ran out anyway.

You just need to get a new line (sub) from a server. You could post a request in
this thread here

Somebody will PM you some details.

(You probably bought your box with a "gift", which means a line had already been put in as part of the price)

Basically somebody will supply you a line and you pay them a subscription fee.

If I where you I would go with a three month line and just renew / extend it as comes
close to the end date.

Last edited:
Hi Bees,

Yeah someone PM'd me with their number, apparently this is the problem, so in other words I have wasted everyone's time and effort to help, I did not realise this when I bought it but will post for a new line,

Thanks again all for your help and advice, at least now I know my blade box inside out hehehe:cheers:

WHOOP WHOOP - BEES you are worth your weight in gold, just bought a 3 day test with the help of a friend and BBIINNGGOO we have TV, I really can not thank you all enough, will definitely be making a donation and will most certainly recommend, fab group
P.S my husband says thanks too as he has got his sport back on
(y)

Back