blade bm5000 free scrambled channels?

sahib12

Hey whats up guys, i recently got my box and set it up with the new firmware on this site and got the 7 day epg and i works well, but i was suprised when i checked sky 1 hd and when i checked sky premier hd and they were working!!! I didnt add any cccam or newds servers cause i dont know what they are. How is it possible that i got these, im connected to the internet. Anyway the only problem with it is they freeze like every 10 seconds, they only freeze for less than a second but it sort of makes it unwatchable, is there any way i can sort this out?

Both are premium channels, so you shouldn't be able to get them at all without subscribing to a server.

its possible you d/loaded and installed the config file as part of the firmware update from this site. the config file has a list of N: lines and C: lines written into it and its possible you got lucky with one of them??

yes i did use the config file from this site. Has anybody else used that config file and gotten free scrambled channels? :grin: its pretty cool, would be even better if they worked fully but hey i should be so lucky that they even work at all lol

Are you sure the box didn't come with a "gift"? How much did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking?

It was £79.99. No free gift or anything, just the standalone box. I tried to post the link but it didn't work. Got it off ebay.
No gift or anything like that, just the box and the only thing i did was follow the instructions to set it up with 9991 firmware and 7 day epg. I really thought this was a common thing lol.

Back