Blade March update

if you look here some members have posted about using it. (start at end of thread, its where they posted about latest FW)

hi i have just recently updated my box you tube is not working epg is same every time you switch on box you have to update it to be honest i dont think there is any charm in new update apart from you cant watch youtube lol

march firmware was a beta, its been crashing most bm 7000s, so still waiting for the stable version.

currently using jan firmware, which has been working great

ive tried factory reset and then degrade to jan firmware but issue is still there so lets wait for new firmware i think

ive tried factory reset and then degrade to jan firmware but issue is still there so lets wait for new firmware i think

try loading the DEC 2010 firmware, factory reset

then

Load Jan 2012 firmware.....I had all sorts of problems in the past, and did this procedure and its been fine since.

hi the latest may 2012 firmware is available on blade support just waiting for 9991 version from the pros here. stable version for the Blade Media BM7000s - 14/05/12 - RECOMMENDED hope it will come quick as its better than march 2012 version. thankyou shoyaib

hi the latest may 2012 firmware is available on blade support just waiting for 9991 version from the pros here. stable version for the Blade Media BM7000s - 14/05/12 - RECOMMENDED hope it will come quick as its better than march 2012 version. thankyou shoyaib
its come

Back