Blade Media 5000s arrived - which dish input cable from sky +Hd box?

chester

Attempting my setup but my sky + HD box has 2 dish input cables going into the back of it. I understand what they are for but which one do I take out to put in the back of my Bm5000s?

You probably won't be able to switch both boxes on
at the same time so you may as well just discontect your skybox
and just hook up the blade.

Any of the two cables will do.

Attempting my setup but my sky + HD box has 2 dish input cables going into the back of it. I understand what they are for but which one do I take out to put in the back of my Bm5000s?
I have used one cable to my BM7000 and still have a second connected to my old Sky+ box. I use the Sky box because I prefer the EPG and it updates automatically. You may have to try the second input on the Sky box, if the first one doesn't work.

I tried to connect my Blade 5000s and my Sky + HD box up at the same time and it didn't work. I have an old (white) Sky + somewhere, may give it a try tonight if you guys think it will work.

My blade BM5000s tripping out when connecting sky cable

Hello I've purchased a blade BM5000s and never had a problem with it untill this week when I am connecting my sky cable it's tripping the box out I was wondering why this is happening.
Thank you

Hello I've purchased a blade BM5000s and never had a problem with it untill this week when I am connecting my sky cable it's tripping the box out I was wondering why this is happening.
Thank you

I think you need to be a bit more specific. What have you connected to where? Do you have a twin LNB and are you connecting a Sky Plus box to one of the cables and the Blade to the other?

I used both boxes at once no bother too. I went into the engineers menu on the sky box and changed to a single tuner too. Google it :-)

Back