Blade Media - Network Traffic

pd3180

I currently have my BM7000s connected via the ethernet port to a "Server".
The server admin has informed me there network traffic is too heavy and has disconnect the receiver on several occassions.
Has anyone had the same experience? Can I configure the receiver to reduce this traffic?
Due to forum rules, please feel free to PM if you cannot comment online.
Any help / advice would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

Think it might be best. I just paid for the month. They have a good variety and cheap too.
Just wanted to check to see if anyone had experienced the same issues with their connections.

the server I use is pretty much as cheap as they come and they have never disconnected me the service is what you pay for and does glitch a bit at busy times but generally good. Try another server mate.

I currently have my BM7000s connected via the ethernet port to a "Server".
The server admin has informed me there network traffic is too heavy and has disconnect the receiver on several occassions.
Has anyone had the same experience? Can I configure the receiver to reduce this traffic?
Due to forum rules, please feel free to PM if you cannot comment online.
Any help / advice would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

Even on commercial servers network traffic is fairly Negligible, it’s CPU usage and hardware, etc which is normally under load before bandwidth.
Time for you to try another server me thinks

If anyone could pm me with a good server it would be much appreciated, rally struggling to get a test online.. love to know were im going wrong

Back