blade media newbee need advice

Hi kaiser I don't think you can discuss this topic openly on the forum you need to post at least five times and ask to be pm "private messaged" I did the same and got a reply but when I tried to pm the guy I was told I had to post five times, google cardshare, for educational purposes only of course, also cccam and you will find plenty to read there, have you downloaded the latest firmware to your box yet,

kaiser sorry for not geting back to you sooner I got called away from home, did you do the firmware.

Hi Laslo, I have also just purchased a blade media box. I have come across a number of different Firmware options, is there a particular one that you would recommend?

Hi kop001 just download latest firmware with youtube 9991 fix I did two days ago its a bit fiddly to do but just perceiver good luck , lets know how you get on,YNWA.

Read the stickys at the top of this section here

The firmware you need is here

Post a request for a line here

Somebody will PM you some details.

Post in this section if you get stuck, there is plenty of help about (y)

Hi Laslo, apologies for tardiness in replying, it took me a while but I am now up and running. I went with Firmware: "Blade Media BM7000s-14-05-12-86x.zip" , Is the youtube 9991 better?

It's in the tutorial here

Just go to blade online in the menu, pick your sat, pick your area (granada, london etc)
and download it to your box.

It is all sorted into groups for you, HD, Sport, Films etc
Just use the "group" button on the remote

Back