1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

blank config file

Discussion in 'Blade Media BM5000s' started by Lynsey0609, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Lynsey0609

Lynsey0609 Member

hi guys

this might be a stupid question but does anyone have or know how I get a blank config file ? the one from Bee's on the sticky thread seems to have expired ? I'm wanting to give this blade box one last chance and reset it to factory in a bit of a temper (regretting it now !!)

cheers in advance
    lynsey

2. bangord30

bangord30 TK Veteran

Do you mean a CCcam.cfg file? Check the downloads section. You can enter your line manually can't you using the remote on a blade?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

3. woody6222

woody6222 Member

CCcam Services - How to Make CCcam.cfg file

4. Lynsey0609

Lynsey0609 Member

i
    hey
    yeah i tried to do this and can't get it to work so i was hoping doing it via usb would help. I was following the steps on the sticky thread to try and set the box up again from scratch, think i might give up and buy a new type of box just need to research it some more.

5. Lynsey0609

Lynsey0609 Member

thank you I will try this tomorrow see how far I get, I'm thinking I may have missed something or its completely snookered because I'm getting EPG and channel details just no picture. Might just give up now and buy a different box.