Blank screen on Smart STB

kax786

Has anyone else experienced blank/black screen on Live TV using Smart STB app on LG smart TV?

All the channel list is there but non of the channels work. Videoclub VOD works fine, just live TV isn't working.

If I use Mag box everything works fine. So the issue seems to be related to Smart STB app.

According to my supplier the MAC address I am providing for the Smart STB is showing as US/American and that could be the issue.

Any help appreciated.

Hi
I beleive it signals a flood attack or hack of your stream
Can be adjusted by provider/ or re install with new stream
ID

Could just need your provider to kick the line unless his server is still blocked if blocked by isp have you tried a reboot of router and device

The portal works fine on the magbox. It’s just not working on smart stb app.

Rebooted box, router, tv. No luck!

Thanks for your support guys but I’m just going to go with another supplier as their tests worked fine on the app. The provider had everything I wanted so wanted to stay with him. Hopefully I will find something similar on this site.

How do I change the player on Smart stb app on LG TV?

Some forums suggested pressing Menu or hold OK for the settings but it doesn’t work on mine.

Did yuou ever get an answer to this. Have exact same problem on Samsung tv. I know it's on the server as I have it on another smart tv working fine. Smart stb useless support as usual, blaming server.

Have u tried reloading the app? Also reload video to boot app...just go search smart-stb & this will reload video...remember you can use tv mac on f/stick emulator to try assuming provider allows , as sometimes if provider uses a multiroom purchase & u’ve sub to single may not allow...also re-check mac id on tv is correct with provider
ID

Can't multiroom a mac sub only other thing is if have changed the mac on smart stb emu to same as the one with the sub so it transparent to the original TV are both TV's been used at same time but as mentioned if you have firestick change the mac on smart stb to stb emu on firestick how is TV wunning on network WiFi or ethanet

Hi Baz
Ive multiroomed a tv mac on my f/stck with certain provider.. As long as provider you purchased off doesn’t supply mullti room & you try it with single connection..i think it may trigger something on there side when attempting?? Not 100% but someone may know..

Hi Baz
Ive multiroomed a tv mac on my f/stck with certain provider.. As long as provider you purchased off doesn’t supply mullti room & you try it with single connection..i think it may trigger something on there side when attempting?? Not 100% but someone may know..
You mean off a single mac based sub I've always known can't have a multiroom sub on mac address I've used single mac on my phone and firestick with same mac but not at same time lol

Yes Baz.. correct
Ive tried the single sub mac & all good..
Then also tried again with other provider who supplies multi when I purchased single & no joy
So i guess there’s a trigger that does not allow, not sure if all are similar
Great replies

Did yuou ever get an answer to this. Have exact same problem on Samsung tv. I know it's on the server as I have it on another smart tv working fine. Smart stb useless support as usual, blaming server.

No, I never got the answer. As it didn’t work with only one supplier, I assumed it was an issue with the supplier. It worked ok with every other suppliers.

Could it be that your are using the same supplier as me? The same url worked perfect on all other devices.

Back