BLUEHD - is there a button on remote to show full channel guide aarrrrggghhhh!!!

Hi all,

Running bluehd and wanting to know if there is a button to show tv guide for the group that I am in ?

At the moment I am having to press epg then say entertainment group to show tv guide ?

help please as this is doing my head in having to keep doing this or can this be done

thanks

if you talking zgemma remote.

bottom row - 2nd in from left - i think it is favs

Select your sub group e.g movies and then the epg button will show only channels within that sub menu

Thanks for reply but this is just the same as pressing the arrow up key and the epg button

but is there not a way to show tv guide for the sub group I am already in so don't have to keep selecting groups

I know I can press the right button and this will give me max of 4 rows ?

Surely if I am in say entertainment and staying on here and want to see whats coming up on other channels with the same group I don't need to keep selecting entertainment group again ?

thanks

ok, i thought mine showed the epg for that cat only by pressing epg only but i will check , will report back later tonight ......

Once you are in the EPG if you press menu it brings up another config screen, I think its the second option down, if yes is selected it takes you to the fav menu when you press EPG on the remote, if no is selected it goes straight into the EPG display (that's how I prefer it too :-) )

Its very much also dependent on what image your using..in vix press EPG button and it automatically puts you in the epg list of bouquet your viewing but using crossepg it has to be configured in the crossepg settings from plugin menu you can set different buttons to do different things within the epg..ie epg button to show full epg,red button to show info etc etc but they need to be set or it runs on default which pressing epg button dont bring up the epg so you have to set it too....

Hi, change setting " show boquets at launch " to no and it should work, can't try it at work

You are selecting a channel from the All Channels bouquet so when you press epg it is showing the All Channels bouquet. Select a channel via Movies bouquet then press epg and it will only show the Movies Bouquet EPG.

Its easier to press down like kiddac said, but if you want full EPG for bouquet/group then you have to select a channel from that bouquet/group first.

Back