BM5000s "9991" problem

Just purchased a BM5000s, Im tring to manually input a line into Newcamd but when i press "menu, then 9991" im getting no responce so im unable view the hiden menu for loading my cline codes.
The box is new & ok when i first attempted this but since then i cleaned everthing off to factory settings, now it wont respond to 9991.
do i need to load the line in upgrade first?

mark

Just purchased a BM5000s, Im tring to manually input a line into Newcamd but when i press "menu, then 9991" im getting no responce so im unable view the hiden menu for loading my cline codes.
The box is new & ok when i first attempted this but since then i cleaned everthing off to factory settings, now it wont respond to 9991.
do i need to load the line in upgrade first?

mark
hi mark
you will only get the 9991 menu with 3rd party firmware !! if you have rel--flashed with the official f/w from blademedia then it will not work . once flashed with patched firmware press menu and then you can use 9991, firmware available from the downloads section on this forum...!!

the only one that will probably work will be the september 2014 patched firmware.......

there should be a new patched version released soon, until then try the sept one

guys tried loading the patch from Bees guide but im getting a message saying " Action, Fail press exit" & Status type match error.
what am i ding wrong?

Back