BM7000s-06-09-11-7d

dooby2oon

VIP Member
blademedia.tv have a new firmware BM7000s-06-09-11-7d-beta
Latest beta version for the Blade Media BM7000s - 06/09/11

Haven't bothered to post here as no 9991 menu (since posting firmware now released with 9991 menu and can be found in downloads)

1. Beta-function You Tube is added. MENU> ONLINE SERVICE>YOU TUBE. Press Blue button to change video
format: -

[NORMAL (640x480)] is strongly recommended for best performance.
95% of videos play smoothly, but some videos may have audio problem.

2. 7 Day EPG save function added. When Standby is selected when box is connected to a USB memory device EPG data is saved. The save process takes 10-15 seconds. When box turned back on, the saved file will be installed. (The loading process will take 10-15 seconds and then EPG channel list will appear normally).

3. Motor Moving Graphic bug fixed.

4. Minor bug fixes were made.

5. Increased speed and improved memory management added.

6. Blade Online Channel files updated.

7. Weather Function added

8. Maps Function added

9. Internet Radio Function added

Last edited:
we never got the last firmware update with the 9991 menu so dont hold your breath.one bad point about the blade very very slow to release the unofficial firmware seems like they have lost intrest in the blade which would be a shame as it is a damm good box.

tried it, 9991 dont work, cant switch on ncam or cccam so gone back to april version, there is no info about it ,waste of time !!!

tried it, 9991 dont work, cant switch on ncam or cccam so gone back to april version, there is no info about it ,waste of time !!!

Well it does say it hasn't got the 9991 option in the original post?.

sorry, it was the offical blade website that i downloaded the 6/9/11 upgrade from, and it did not work,
they sent me a news letter today informing me of the upgrade 6/9/11 i tried it and it did not work, i google the problem which took me to this site.

bobby 123 theres something up with the streaming side of the upgrade, doesnt seem to want to stream any more , thru blade streaming !!

hi could someone help me regarding the new BM7000s-06-09-11-7d-beta with 9991 menu, i have a netgear and the channels show as scrambled. I have read on here that it doesn't pick up the ip automaticaly and you have to go to blade ip settings in the menu and press red, i have done this aswell and it finds the ip etc but still the channels show as scrambled. I have been in the 9991 menu and checked all my newcamd line its all the same but even tho its on the connect sign is not highlighted in green

this is a blade 7000s firmware thread ssingh not a combo thread hence the title BM7000s-06-09-11-7d.
stop hijacking threads and start your own combo thread if you are after info about the combo. really hisses me off and peops want their ass wipin. use search for basic info or google it

@ sb18180 have moved all of ssingh posts to a new thread here, for future things like this there is a report post button under posts and a mod or admin will take care of it.

@ssingh please do not hijack threads which in turn takes them of topic. Read thread titles.

Zee, I would try going back to 122p firmware test again but if still same your server sub has probably gone down

hi could someone help me regarding the new BM7000s-06-09-11-7d-beta with 9991 menu, i have a netgear and the channels show as scrambled. I have read on here that it doesn't pick up the ip automaticaly and you have to go to blade ip settings in the menu and press red, i have done this aswell and it finds the ip etc but still the channels show as scrambled. I have been in the 9991 menu and checked all my newcamd line its all the same but even tho its on the connect sign is not highlighted in green
if your blade will connect to the blade online then its a csline fault,but if it will not connect to blade online(connection fail)then its your end.always worth checking blade online first to determine wether is a csline fault or router/blade issue.cause if can connect to blade online then it can connect to a valid csline.

Last edited:
Back