BM7000s-14-03-12-83x

hi i need help the 9991 menu pin which is 0000 has been changed by my brother i know the new one but i want to change pin how can i do this please help bobb123 thankyou shoyaib

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

sory i were meant to say bobby123 spelling error forgive me mate thankyou shoyaib

hi thankyou brickie just followed your simple to understand instructions. And have successfully changed the pin to server menu. cheers mate thankyou shoyaib

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

hi i wanted to say something people who are struggeling to key in server setting on the blade bm7000s can now load on usb and auto insert it in server list as i had my sub put yesterday. And the guy who came loaded it through usb. And it auto input server setting newcamd sub. But i dont know what format the file was as cfg is not compatibale. It was another format. It would be helpful if someone can tell me theformat of the file and how to get hold of this stuff. thankyou shoyaib

hi im sorry but i dont know how to do it if someone could kindly give some instructions. i would appreciate it. which file i edit usig notepad confg or other recommended software full guide how to do it. thankyou shoyaib

Put usb in blade. Go into cs menu press grp (cs info save). Take usb and put in your computer. look for a file titled csinfo.... You can edit this using notepad to include any other servers you want to use in future and load onto blade via usb.

hi please tell me what this means press grp (cs info save is there a option on cshare menu or a botton on remote. thankyou shoyaib

if you look at the screen on the csmenu page you will see a list of buttons and what they do at the bottom of the screen this shows a button grp which is shorthand for group which is a button on your remote.

hi ok will try that and let you know also i have a duracel 32gb usb drive formated to fat32 but it takes too long on speed test in the box. also after rercording a programme i press stop it says saving and freezes. is it becouse it is too slow or should i do something else. thankyou shoyaib

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

hi i have saved cshare info from box to usb. tried opening on pc it say cannot open sytem directory file unreadable. please shead some light on this please MOG thankyou shoyaib

hi ok will try now will be right back thankyou shoyaib

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

hi thankyou it has open but in word pad not notepad thankyou for your help shoyaib

Back