BM7000s-22-12-11-80.zip

hi i have the blade media bm7000s i want to set it up on server will the latest oficial firmware work with all sub chanels. and is it stable on cccam server. help is apreciated. thankyou shoyaib

hi i have the blade media bm7000s please can someone give me the download link to download latest firmware to access the 9991 hidden server setup menu. as i want to put my cccamd cline server subscription on my box. help is appreciated thankyou shoyaib

7 posts above this one. this is the official software and will not support 9991 menu. latest unofficial firmware see sticky at top of blade main page

hi i have the blade media bm7000s please can someone give me the download link to download latest firmware to access the 9991 hidden server setup menu. as i want to put my cccamd cline server subscription on my box. help is appreciated thankyou shoyaib

Can I ask, do you know we have a download section?, reason I ask is because we have so many members asking them same question,

Surely after 50 posts you have seen this button in the navbar......

downloads.jpg

It's a serious question, have you not seen this button throughout the time you have been posting here (50 posts), if not I will have to make it more noticeable.

Back