BM7000s - Internal Card Share?

sam786x

Guys,

Is it possible to use the BM7000s as a client and the S*y HD box as a server?
I have the equipment set up, Static IPs assigned to the server and client. Is it just a case of pointing the Cline configuration to the IP of the HD box?

---------- Post Merged at 06:09 PM ----------

ID: bob
Password: share101
IP:
Port: 12000
PROTOCOL: CCCAM (you have to use the right /left arrow buttons on your remote to choose between cccam and newcamd)

So my question is, how do i set this up so i can share my internal card from the SKY HD box? the IP will obviously be the 192.168.0.x of the HD box, but what about ID, Password, Port and Protocol? I dont want to share this card externally, only to the BM7000s inside my home

There is no way you can use the "sly" hd box to share your card. If this was possible then people would not be buying any 3rd party boxes.

Thanks Mo

I have now got my Blade BM7000s set up with your assistance

I am also using the test line supplied by yourself, so far no issues whatsoever. Crystal clear, all the HD, PPV etc channels and no freezing seen at all. If it carries on like this I shall be purchasing a longer subscription

There is no way you can use the "sly" hd box to share your card. If this was possible then people would not be buying any 3rd party boxes.

Thanks Mo

I have now got my Blade BM7000s set up with your assistance

I am also using the test line supplied by yourself, so far no issues whatsoever. Crystal clear, all the HD, PPV etc channels and no freezing seen at all. If it carries on like this I shall be purchasing a longer subscription

Thanks Sam,

I appreciate your feedback.

I'll thank your post when I'm on a pc as the TPTalk app I have doesn't have the feature.

Back