BM7000s only outputting signal though scart

Akula

Seem to have lost the hdmi signal output on the box.
Component also not working , only way i can get a picture is through a scart cable. Any one any ideas what could be the problem ?

Didnt bother me so much on a tele but now im running it through the projector , needless to say scart looks terrible on 130" screen

Is it worth taking to an electronic repair shop ??

Press menu and check AV output settings. Failing that Try factory default but save you're ccam settings first

Ive tried the menu thing mate , on the a/v section , number 2 is scart , ive tried moving the arrow right , but its still not changing. Im assuming once the component leads or hdmi leads are connected it would automatically select them and wouldnt stick on scart ?

Ive tried it with scart unplugged too but nothing.

How do i do a factory default ?

Cheers

With factor default you will have to save your Cline info and re~enter it once done then go to menu » installation » down to database reset » 0000 » down to factory reset » factory set.

Yeah mate tried various hdmi cables , probably have at least 8 in the house and checked them in my pc and ps3 and they are definitely working , that wouldnt explain the brand new set of component leads that are not working either though.
I even opened the box up to see if the hdmi connection had broke away from the mainboard but all looks ok.

---------- Post Merged at 09:31 PM ----------

Nutter , excellent mate , im now getting output through the component leads , so im back to HD quality ! The reset done the trick.
What do you think the problem could have been ?
Im gonna check the HDMI conection now too .

---------- Post Merged at 09:37 PM ----------

Still a negative on the HDMI but aslong as ive got HD quality through the component leads i dont care ! Sound is through S/pdif optical anyway , so im well chuffed , as i was ready to order another box off amazon tonight !!! so you`ve saved me £150 !

Had to watch all the champions league football through scart , and it looks horrific !!!

Thanks again guys ! (y)

Hmm, wouldn't have a clue either, at least your back up and running
so happy days !!

Back