BM7000s - SCANNING NEW CHANNELS

hi every1, When i do a auto scan, it doesnt pick up new new channels (eg, Dave HD, Watch HD). But when I do a Blind scan, it picks up the new channels i mentioned above, but then some of my other channels lose the signals. I prefer to do it with auto scan, then I can just add the new channels to my existing favourite list.

I know the transponders are ok, cos if i load the NDF list from Blade Online, those new channels do work. If i did it this way, that means I have to creat a new favourite list, hence the other option above.

Thanks.

You cant really do anything else, either sort them manually or use the online cndf.

Is it possible that there is also the option of updating the cndf yourself and adding the new channels. You can find the new channels, frequencies etc by looking on a site that details which channels are on which frequency and when channels are dropped added or moved. This site will also give you sid vpid etc for making your own lists. We have the ndf editor in downloads, so is that feasable?

Thanks MOG, i did just wat you said above and i managed to add them new channels to my current fav list. Had to add a new transponder and then add new channels with new frequencies...cheers

Back