Boomerang

TheGame

Sorry to have to start this thread-
Currently hectic at work and cant connect to kingofsat etc...
Wife at home with 2 kids who are wanting to watch Boomerang.
Was working this morning, but now coming up as invalid channel.
Advised her how to do a search and re-scan (not picking up Boomerang) etc.. still invalid channel.
Cany anyone find out if new frequency available or is any one had these problems today.
Cheers

Same thing here, boomerang, boomerang +1, Cartoon Network, CN +1 all showing invalid channel.

Did a blind scan and sure enough they turn up at the end of the search, added them and the new channels I am getting scrambled for some reason.

Same thing happened for sky sports news uk for me scrambling, luckily the irish advert variant for that one turned up on a scan and works.

Yeh not sure why I have to use the irish channel version, have you got cartoon network and boomerang working too? If so what freqs you got them on?

Cheers Kaki. Nightmare when im at work and the wife phones to say something is up.
Appears that Nick Jr, Nick Jr +1 etc done the same last night but I have checked Flysat and got the different frequency details.

Wondering if anyone could help me : /, scanned 12520 v 22000m sure enough picked up all 4 channels and added them to favourites on my skybox f5s, go to watch them and there coming up as scrambled >>, anyone know why this is happening to me and not many other people? All other channels work fine.

As I said earlier the same issue with sky sports news on aj's latest list frequency, I'm getting scrambled on that one where everyone else is getting it, luckily the irish advert version is working for that.

If anyone has another transponder code for cn+boomerang channels I could try I would be very grateful.

Edit: 12522 is also showing scrambled >>

Last edited:
Hello Bud. Ive set mine to 12520 22000 V. Works a treat.
But, it added to my All list , so I deleted the Boomerang and Boomerang +1 from the Kids list, then moved both channels from All- to Kids.

Yes I have done the same, however 12520 22000 V is giving me scrambled channel on cartoon network and boomerang.

Also 12522 22000 V (taken off kingofsat) is also giving me scrambled.

Someone must know what the cause of this issue is, it seems like I am the only person getting scrambled on these frequencies where other channels work fine.

ok update, tried the 12520 22000 V again and now I am getting the channels where they were scrambled earlier, any ideas why it took 2 days for mine to start working where everyone elses seemed to work instantly?

Back