Satellite Both lines won't work together

Carteman

Hi all. Can anyone shed some light on my problem. I have 2 cws lines both work but just can't seem to get the sly one running on my zgemma h1 alongside my cable line. Cables fine but when I switch to sly no channels I've tried spacing the lines apart as suggested in a previous post but still nothing. Been like this for months now just feel like I'm wasting money on it. I know it works as it runs fine on my dm800.

ok if line is good what cam is used on dm800 and are you entering the line in the correct cfg in the correct folder?

Ok sorted it now. My bad like a dumbass I was trying to use my test line as opposed to my subbed line. Thanks anyway.

---------- Post Merged at 04:41 PM ----------

Don't suppose anyone knows if we're losing hd channels on cable seem to have lost a few movie channels.

wonder if they moved or got renamed for xmas?
having 2 different lines may mean stopping/starting different cams.

What have you got 1 x C line and 1 x N line ?
If you can give me more info i'll possibly be able to help you

Hi,

Yes, I have a cline for my satellite channels on a cccam.cfg file ( C: xxxxxxxx.yyy.zzzz.eu 00000 user00000 000000) in folder /etc
and i have a line for cable channels on a newcamd.list file (CWS = xxxxxxx.yyyyy.zzz 00000 abcdefg 1234567 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14) in folder /etc/keys along with the mg_cfg file.

Let me know what I need to do

Thx
Kieron

Last edited:
problem is you have a nline and cline both need different protocols to work
one works with cccam 2.30
one works with mg.camd 1.38
stopping one cam and starting other one other side will work.

hence why all in one cfg with one cam works better.

problem is you have a nline and cline both need different protocols to work
one works with cccam 2.30
one works with mg.camd 1.38
stopping one cam and starting other one other side will work.

hence why all in one cfg with one cam works better.

So if i switch to a cable channel, stop cccam 2.3.0 and start mgcamd 1.38, the cable channels should unlock??

I would put your N line into the cccam.cfg file.
Change the CWS = to N: so it looks like this

C: sly.server.com 12000 user-10980 168248
N: vm.server.com 10100 user-7321 1285612 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Go to plugins and remove mgcamd 1.38 so you only have 1 cam working ( ccam 2.30 )
Make sure all your line details are correct and the spacing is correct
That should get you working

Edit: what image are you using ? if your using vix then the file goes in etc folder
Edit2: Hope you get sorted, i'm off to bed now, give us a shout in the morning if your still struggling (y)

Last edited:
I would put your N line into the cccam.cfg file.
Change the CWS = to N: so it looks like this

C: sly.server.com 12000 user-10980 168248
N: vm.server.com 10100 user-7321 1285612 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Go to plugins and remove mgcamd 1.38 so you only have 1 cam working ( ccam 2.30 )
Make sure all your line details are correct and the spacing is correct
That should get you working

Edit: what image are you using ? if your using vix then the file goes in etc folder
Edit2: Hope you get sorted, i'm off to bed now, give us a shout in the morning if your still struggling (y)

It's an Openvix image Virtuosso Image Extreme by Team ViX, version 5.1 (rls date 02/12/15)
When I go into TSPanel > Softcams, start Cccam 230 it shows me the server details in ECM info
However, I cant get any ECM info from MGCamd when Cccam is stopped and MGCamd is started.

So... the Cccam (line beginning C: ) file is in the folder /etc
The Newcamd file (line beginning CWS =) is in the folder /etc/keys

I have both Cccamd 2.3.0 and MGCamd 1.38 installed.
Whilst watching Satellite, I press the blue button, got to softcam manager and it shows CCcam 230 with a green tick next to it, and mgcamd 138 underneath it without a green tick.
Under that it says active mgcamd 1.38, CCamd 2.3.0

Satellite channels are on, cable ones aren't!!

If you need any more info from the box, let me know

Ta
Kieron

you cant have 2 active cams running as it screws box up.
you wont get ecm on mgcamd 1.38 like cccam

on my vu i can see info of server and ecm by pressing ok x 2 times

its up to you how you want to do this the easiest solution is put them both in cccam.cfg with the nline starting with N as in dangerous instructions or you can try putting the cline in cccamd.list and nline in starting with CWS = in newcamd.list but you'll also need to edit the mg_cfg file for it to work in mgcamd

Kieron you need to decide which method you are going to use, the easy one is mine above. There is another way of doing it using Mgcamd but like dsayers has said you will have to alter the mg_cfg file. I think FreeUk has been guiding you down this route on another thread. I personally have tried both methods and i cannot see any difference. You can always get yourself up and running using my instructions above then when the dust settles try it the Mgcamd way. But you cant run both cccam 2.30 and mgcamd 1.38 at the same time, you need to remove one of these and just utilise one cam.

Kieron you need to decide which method you are going to use, the easy one is mine above. There is another way of doing it using Mgcamd but like dsayers has said you will have to alter the mg_cfg file. I think FreeUk has been guiding you down this route on another thread. I personally have tried both methods and i cannot see any difference. You can always get yourself up and running using my instructions above then when the dust settles try it the Mgcamd way. But you cant run both cccam 2.30 and mgcamd 1.38 at the same time, you need to remove one of these and just utilise one cam.

I have now put both lines into the Cccam.cfg file ( satellite line as C:, cable line as N: replacing CWS = ), uninstalled Mgcamd 1.38, leaving just CCcam 2.3.0 running.
Cccam.cfg is in folder /etc, transferred using CuteFTP. Cable still not unscrambled.

However, in the CCcam Server Info, the Cline has a green dot, and the Nline has a red dot and n o connection details.
Should these both be green, or will only one of them be connected at any one time?

Back