Bouquets tabs on EPG?...

Hi guys, does anyone know how to add bouquet tab names to the epg... Not sure how to explain it but I'm on atv... And when I press epg I would like it to say the names across top movies, sports etc. When I press prev and next it will scroll through but I'd like it to say the title if possible, have had a good look through the epg settings can't seem to find it.

What skin are you using?

if it's the slyk skin. If you look in kiddacs thread. There will be a link to his Dropbox and in there, there is a guide of how to do it

Using kiddacs sly skin I ftp'd it to the box I thought I'd give making my own build a bash... Just a few tweaks here and there I think and I'm good to go. Thanks will have a look here

Yea thats what I did

so go here
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/83hp06hcng0fvrr/AAAZ13Kz_wwWni2yMYjIoqfta?dl=0

skin extras
Epg tabs

Follow the guide
it's pretty easy, number 7 throws people mind

---------- Post Merged at 09:12 PM ----------

In the extra.xml

original

<!-- EPGS -->
<!-- EPG SKY TABS - amend the panel numbers below -->
<!-- 1 = original no tabs (default) -->
<!-- 2 = sky tabs - EpgSelection.py needs to be replaced in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens -->
<!-- edit both panels -->

<!-- EPG (epg button)-->
<screen name="GraphicalEPGPIG" position="0,0" size="1280,720" backgroundColor="black" transparent="0" flags="wfNoBorder">
<panel name="GraphicalEPGPIG1"/>
</screen>

<!-- expanded EPG (epg button - TV hold) -->
<screen name="GraphicalEPG" position="0,0" size="1280,720" backgroundColor="black" transparent="0" flags="wfNoBorder">
<panel name="GraphicalEPG1"/>
</screen>

#########################################################################################################

changed to

<!-- EPGS -->
<!-- EPG SKY TABS - amend the panel numbers below -->
<!-- 1 = original no tabs (default) -->
<!-- 2 = sky tabs - EpgSelection.py needs to be replaced in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens -->
<!-- edit both panels -->

<!-- EPG (epg button)-->
<screen name="GraphicalEPGPIG" position="0,0" size="1280,720" backgroundColor="black" transparent="0" flags="wfNoBorder">
<panel name="GraphicalEPGPIG2"/>
</screen>

<!-- expanded EPG (epg button - TV hold) -->
<screen name="GraphicalEPG" position="0,0" size="1280,720" backgroundColor="black" transparent="0" flags="wfNoBorder">
<panel name="GraphicalEPG2"/>
</screen>

#########################################################################################################

Sorted your the man Siilver Yo Da Man sorted and working well... Been using other people's builds for over a year now and thought it was about time I put some effort in... Plus last box was running sluggish so this is just what's needed and no more. Cheers again

One more thing... Any ideas how I permanently remove audio description? I know I can do it every time it happens but not sure if I can remove it altogether as it can sometimes be annoying, the misses recorded GOT Sunday night/ Monday morning and when we went to watch it the dreaded narrator was there:(

Press menu/setup/system/auto language selection/

Select your Audio Language 1
Set Prefer AC3 to Yes
Set Prefer Audio Stream Stored by Service to No

Press Green (OK)

Thanks will give that a try hopefully sorts it out... Think I'm nearly sorted on this (tho it's only bare bones with a few plugins etc) but I'm pretty happy with it. Cheers again dude if you ever need any advise on your gas boiler maybe I can repay the favour

Yeah I think I've noticed that the hard way bunged out a few boxes for family members with kodi, media portal, IPTV player etc and had nothing but hassle... This seems to be running a lot better. Think the last finishing touch for me is to put my stamp on it and change boot logo tho that's enough to for one night just made a backup so will be using it from now on :)

Back