Box crashes

narl

IMG_4049.jpg
Had a vu2 duo going well for a few months it's a legit box not one of the clones.

The box will work fine now it is constantly crashing.

I've a photo of the crash above

I've reflashed open VIX to the box but the same issue exists.

you reflashed openvix but i bet you used settings restore,always do a fresh install and keep it simple like abm and epg.

was it a new image you flashed to box so you know it is not the same one as before.
The version which is on it now is the new version of VIX, im not certain what the previous version was.
I do however have an additional issue and its in relation to the record icon constantly blinking, even though I do not have a hard drive installed, I've tried changing the settings for recording but it doesn't seem to stop.

can you stick up a blinking post lol,check your tuners to double check nothing is recording or going to internal flash or usb,if recording channels usually go dark on the list as not choosable ,is it a icon to let you know of an update or defo a recording light?

yeah, although I don't have a hard drive installed on it, I would imagine the internal flash would have been well full by now as it has been flashing since last night.

recording.jpg

hmm think i would be checking all timers on box even autotimers or recording to a nas drive,have you checked your vix booklet to confirm its a recording light? or ask others who have a duo2 to confirm it?

Yeah, I was able to turn the flashing light off through the setting via the web panel, seems it can be a glitch in the software when it is flashed to the box.

thanks for the assistance either way though :)

Back