Box keeps defaulting back to SLY after re-flash

tony divers

Right here we go again re-flashed box several times now (getting really peeved off now ) with new whooshbuild 7 go thru all the process of configuring soft cams etc scan but every time I go to auto bouquets it is only giving me the option to update the bouquets for astra 28.2 satellite do I need to download a plugin for VM
Cheers in advance

no, the VM cable at the back must be plugged into the wrong socket or you've got the tuners set up incorrectly
you need an f'connector to screw onto VM cable then it goes in here:

You said on Friday that you had enabled tuner B, the cable tuner and not configured tuner A, the satellite tuner.

I then said you must have Sky set as provider and you need virgin UK, so go to service searching>tuner config and open the cable tuner (b)

have you got the correct netid in there and have you got Virgin uk as provider?

You said on Friday that you had enabled tuner B, the cable tuner and not configured tuner A, the satellite tuner.

I then said you must have Sky set as provider and you need virgin UK, so go to service searching>tuner config and open the cable tuner (b)

have you got the correct netid in there and have you got Virgin uk as provider?
Thats the issue I bet, go into tuner configuration and enable Tuner A as well as Tuner B, now go to Autobouquetsmaker -> providers and disable Sky but keep virgin enabled.

Now press the green button and then run the scan

Hi guys, I need help please. I am using zegema h7c for sly uk with open atv . I can’t scan the sly channels. This alert box is appearing on the screen. If some could assist me please. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_5944.jpeg
    IMG_5944.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
Hi guys, I need help please. I am using zegema h7c for sly uk with open atv . I can’t scan the sly channels. This alert box is appearing on the screen. If some could assist me please. Thanks
Is the satellite wire in the correct tuner at the back? Check before you say yes, they are labelled A and B.
Has the dish moved or been knocked out of position?

Is the satellite wire in the correct tuner at the back? Check before you say yes, they are labelled A and B.
Has the dish moved or been knocked out of position?
Thank you for you reply. The few channels are coming . I attached the signal finder screen short below. I checked the wire and it connected with sly runner.

Attachments

• IMG_5945.jpeg
    IMG_5945.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
I tried it and one more alert box appeared on the screen which I attached with this message.
You are using an outdated image, you may be able to update the version of ABM but it looks like you need to reflash.
Is that openatv 6.4?

Or also tuners not configured correctly. I.e you have told the box something is connected to the tuner when it is something else. Or you are using a wideband LNB for skyQ.

Openatv 6.4 is out of date,try flashing openatv 7.3 to another partition.
Blue button and flash online.
it will download and then ask which partition you want to flash to.

Or also tuners not configured correctly. I.e you have told the box something is connected to the tuner when it is something else. Or you are using a wideband LNB for skyQ.
I did not change the setting and connect with it. I just realised today when I realised that few channels were not telecasting. I tried to scan but the alert box was appearing. I am using normal old sly dish.

I did not change the setting and connect with it. I just realised today when I realised that few channels were not telecasting. I tried to scan but the alert box was appearing. I am using normal old sly dish.
For ABM to work for Sky UK, it has to tune/lock onto the 11778 frequency. Your signal finder screen shows you checking a different frequency.

If this was working before, you are looking at a hardware issue. LNB, cabling, alignment. Performing a single satellite scan on 28.2 should get you over 850 channo. Yes, it will be good to update image, but that is not the main issue.

Back