box office channels

i have the f5s its my first box and seems ok had no problem so fare but also would like to know what others think as well

They are basically the same box in different wrappers, F5 smaller and neater
and has a scart connection.

what would be the best box to buy i know most do what we want it to do but have read so manny posts and people saying if you want some thing special spend that bit more money so would like to know from any one owe as a expensive box what is the diffrent from the cheep boxes

---------- Post Merged at 12:29 PM ----------

well back to box office channels that still remains scrambled, Is there anything i can do to unscramble them so is there any t servers that do them out there ?

what would be the best box to buy i know most do what we want it to do but have read so manny posts and people saying if you want some thing special spend that bit more money so would like to know from any one owe as a expensive box what is the diffrent from the cheep boxes

---------- Post Merged at 12:29 PM ----------

well back to box office channels that still remains scrambled, Is there anything i can do to unscramble them so is there any t servers that do them out there ?

As as someone has already told all most all servers don't do them as expense kicks in , if you really want them there is always sky give them a call

Back