Box recommendations

keilo

Hi guys,

Ive just moved from a zgemma h2s to a Edision OS Mega, and I prefer the zgemma, it has a better remote, and its much faster with channel switching than the edision. So the Edision is going back, but what do i replace it with?
I want a twin sky feed + cable and a good remote, its not even the actual remote, its how unresponsive the remote is, with the zgemma i can point the remote in any direction and it changes the channel, with the edision i have to type the channel in 2/3 times before it works.

Hi guys,

Ive just moved from a zgemma h2s to a Edision OS Mega, and I prefer the zgemma, it has a better remote, and its much faster with channel switching than the edision. So the Edision is going back, but what do i replace it with?
I want a twin sky feed + cable and a good remote, its not even the actual remote, its how unresponsive the remote is, with the zgemma i can point the remote in any direction and it changes the channel, with the edision i have to type the channel in 2/3 times before it works.

Try H2H zgemma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any one help as sly lines going down ive got a h2h zgemma running it through cable but cant record is they any boxs out there which takes 2 virmin cable feeds ?

dpritch1988 you'll need a box with twin tuners, so it's down to budget really. Technomate TM-Nano SE M2 Plus is one of the cheapest twin tuner, or you can go for Vu+ Solo SE V2, Xtrend ET8500, Vu+ Uno 4k the list goes on. But a quick search and you'll find more.

dpritch1988 you'll need a box with twin tuners, so it's down to budget really. Technomate TM-Nano SE M2 Plus is one of the cheapest twin tuner, or you can go for Vu+ Solo SE V2, Xtrend ET8500, Vu+ Uno 4k the list goes on. But a quick search and you'll find more.
thanks for reply i only have one feed coming into the house from the virmin box so will if i was to get one of them boxs would i have to get a splitter ?

The Vu+ boxes split internally and I believe the Technomate too, the Xtrend has a loop through where using the correct cable you can loop from one tuner to the other. The Uno 4k requires one feed and gives you 8 tuners.

Had look at the vu+ Uno 4k and like the look of it is they any flashing software for it cause wooshbuild doesnt do it and want it looking like sky
The Vu+ boxes split internally and I believe the Technomate too, the Xtrend has a loop through where using the correct cable you can loop from one tuner to the other. The Uno 4k requires one feed and gives you 8 tuners.
t

Back