Box started permenantly recording?

Bigrussuk

As above, the box as suddenly started recording permenantly, checked timers, nothing that I can see that should be causing this?
Any suggestions?

What is the corn timer for? Should this be running?
Ta
Russ

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you press stop, does it stop?? what OS, what build? Does it give you the options for recording - record until end of program, etc?

Press record button and there should be an option to stop recording. As i think to start with youve hit the option to record indefintely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Press record button and there should be an option to stop recording. As i think to start with youve hit the option to record indefintely

That's what I was getting at, we shall see when he replies lol

Thanks guys, no there was nothing in auto timers....I only noticed because I had 30gb left on a 2TB HDD [emoji33][emoji849]...I'd gone through and deleted all recorded and recording stuff before I could try the stop button, but the 'indefinitely' makes sense, I'll see how it goes now

Cheers guys [emoji106]

... By the way.... What does a cron timer do? There was one active...which I stopped and disabled auto start ?

Update - it's still doing it...since last night...I listened to talk sport in bed...I've never recorded anything on Talksport....I get home tonight....it's recorded all the programs all day on Talksport ....I have no auto timers set at all now...and the stop button tells me there's nothing to stop? ... I'm at a loss[emoji848]

When u press record do u see this?

f4f7e631207c14bd03a60f968a7e719e.jpg

It seemed to start similar time to when I first flashed to wooshbuild 3.03.. About 7-10 days ago...I've just reflashed...with the same....finally...nothing is recording atm...ill keep updating till solved

When u press record do u see this?

f4f7e631207c14bd03a60f968a7e719e.jpg

Yes!

As was gonna say try the dont record option incase its maybe that that would stop it. But i see yiuve reflashed, so fingers crossed that solves yiur problem out.

Thanks for your input bud,I'm still really not sure what the problem was/is but still nothing recording at the mo....ill update if I've any more info [emoji106]

Did it say it was recording or did you just start losing space?
Did you by any change change the Timeshift setting Auto record to yes? That soon eats up space and saves everything you watch.

Just a thought. Not sure how I missed this thread, sorry but I was late to the party and it had ended :-( sad times. Or did everyone know I was coming and went home early!

Aarrgghh...just clicked list...still recording everything! Ffs...I'm off to bed...

enjoy the recordings lol,on that channel try pressing green button on remote as with vix it shows recordings set.

Back