Box Suggestions

Morning folks,

I know this will have been covered a million times before but I am a bit of a tech dinosaur so no fully up to speed on all the iptv side of things!

Anyway I have an old zgemma star 2s box at the moment which I run xtream editor on for my iptv. It has been ok so far but I’ve had a lot of issues recently so I’m thinking I need a new box which is more designed for the iptv side of things!

Which box would everyone suggest?? I am looking for something that I can record with if possible?

Thanks

When you say record do you mean sly cable or iptv if iptv you need a multiroom connection for iptv have a look in the for sale section on forum members do have some of their old boxes and will reflash and put image on you want mate I use a zgemma i55 box for iptv and have another box for remaining sly channels and freesat

I love my new i55 but having trouble doing a simple record on it I’ve tried at least 4 different flash drives and changed the file type every time I get the ring of death. So to the OP box is great but has issues recording bud.

I love my new i55 but having trouble doing a simple record on it I’ve tried at least 4 different flash drives and changed the file type every time I get the ring of death. So to the OP box is great but has issues recording bud.

Same, recordings hit and miss. However that's the only flaw.

New i55s now are 4K UHD if thats any use !

Last edited:
I will take a pic and show that usually works for me

Attachments

• 1560165094282488586121189105280.jpg
    1560165094282488586121189105280.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 29
Menu setup recordings and time shift will be in there or when you set a timer scroll to bottom will give option

Back