box would you recommend my budget £160 was looking at zgemma h2h but been put off

But if people looked there question has been answered 100s of times

You can say that again Tich, but remember if you do, don't use the search button just make another thread and say it in there lol.

Nothing wrong with the zgemma boxes and for the money they are fantastic bits of kit. A great "bigger box" entry level for beginners or those who don't have £150+

I will through my 2p in here. I am not a big tv watcher, I don't want my box to be a full blown media center. If I wanted a full blown media center I would buy the relevant kit.
I love my litte zgemma s2. Like mentioned here. Its nippy (if you keep it barebones and not full of crappy media plugins), I have very little problems with it. It doesn't make any noise at all. Its dirt cheap. Its small and discrete.

Now I just don't get these people that say buy a box that costs twice as much. Seriously what do you do with your box other than record a few programs and watch tv. Its a satellite box for gods sake. Why do you want a box which changes channels instantly, rather than a split second. What do these people do, sit there with the finger on the channel up button just to see how fast they can zip through the channels.

Now I can understand if you got a mega setup, with motorised dish, and multiple NAS drives your networked to and need the extra power, but the majority of people who use sat boxes are probably general users.

Any enigma2 box will be perfect for the majority of people. And if the enigma2 box happens to be cheap. Then that's a massive bonus.

I would start with a cheaper box. If you ever feel the need to upgrade to one of the overpriced posher boxes, fair enough, but personally I don't see the point. Especially as this might all end tomorrow or the day after that ;)

Running a mutant 500C (£65 delivered) in my bedroom, it's never skipped a beat- fingers crossed now I've disabled my swap file [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

box would you recommend my budget £160 was looking at zgemma h2h but been put...

Google "lavatronics" your should then find what your looking for [emoji6]

Edit: looks like there out of stock, delivery is £6 on top of displayed price £59

Last edited:
years ago thet got caught selling clones as original like vu boxes,and query their warranty? i only bought my duo there:fartlight:

New member just browsing these forums after ordering a Zgemma box. Wish I'd found this forum before I ordered it now.
Had no problem with my zgemma.. its all on setting it up.. mine was done for me luckily enough but was trouble free.. Got 3 family members all running them and no probs... Got a miracle box mini works same as zgemma as in functions etc..all good

Back