Boxnation scramble fest

Jam33

Anybody else having issues with boxnation SD scrambling to the point of being unwatchable??? I've got an f5s and cloud ibox2 and there both the same?? I spoke to a friend and he said his is the same. I recorded the fight last night in HD on my ibox and I didn't have any issues all run smoothly. But put it on now and it's been scrambling bad for last few hours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having the same problem here since 1am last night its been going off every 10 seconds I don't think Chisora vs Fury will be watchable next week

Anybody else having issues with boxnation SD scrambling to the point of being unwatchable??? I've got an f5s and cloud ibox2 and there both the same?? I spoke to a friend and he said his is the same. I recorded the fight last night in HD on my ibox and I didn't have any issues all run smoothly. But put it on now and it's been scrambling bad for last few hours?

Just checked working fine here 2200 / 12551mhz 5/6

I'm on same frequency...... It's that bad now it's freezing every 5 seconds....... All other channels are fine..... Supplier won't get back to me. Anybody have any ideas what could be the issue??

Back