Branded app alternative to XCIPTV?

Topiary

Ottrun have messed up V7 of XC big time.

VLC is broken and they said they cant fix it. Literally brought 0 useful features and broke a near perfect app.

Whats the best alternative app that you can get official & branded?

Cheers folks

Ottrun have messed up V7 of XC big time.

VLC is broken and they said they cant fix it. Literally brought 0 useful features and broke a near perfect app.

Whats the best alternative app that you can get official & branded?

Cheers folks
Smarters or purple player

Smarters or purple player
I don't like how VLC isn't built into Smarters, and also catch up is messed up on the latest version. Purple is decent but the dev want to charge me $100 to change the app logo when I paid for lifetime lmao. Any other apps you recommend?

Try supa legacy iptv app it’s simple to xciptv app
just tested the android version, tv guide is buggy and the app crashed on me lol. not a good first impression, the ios version is usable but doesnt seem like the android one is.

I wish tivimate did a branded version its the only app thats perfect

just tested the android version, tv guide is buggy and the app crashed on me lol. not a good first impression, the ios version is usable but doesnt seem like the android one is.

I wish tivimate did a branded version its the only app thats perfect
I haven’t used it on a android device before but iOS app seems perfect.

iOS App Store has got tivimate available but it’s got really rubbish reviews the premium version has got 3.3 and it’s for £19.99 & free version got 1.5 stars.

What's broken about the xciptv v7? I haven't tried it myself, as just stuck in v6...

You can get a sparkle branded app (not from provider, but available), which is similar to tivimate...

IBO is also a decent android app...

I haven’t used it on a android device before but iOS app seems perfect.

iOS App Store has got tivimate available but it’s got really rubbish reviews the premium version has got 3.3 and it’s for £19.99 & free version got 1.5 stars.
I wouldnt rely solely on reviews from the app store. People are more likely to leave a bad review rather than the thousands who enjoy the app. Based on this forum and own experience tivimate seems to be one of the best apps around, if your supplier gives out url for server (yes I know there's ways of getting it, but not easy for everyone)

What's broken about the xciptv v7? I haven't tried it myself, as just stuck in v6...

You can get a sparkle branded app (not from provider, but available), which is similar to tivimate...

IBO is also a decent android app...
The new version of VLC player they are using is broken, on certain devices vod wont play at all, or vod won’t have dialogue (can’t hear people but talking, can only hear background noise of the vod), and also doing certain actions like clicking play trailer on vod will crash the app completely. They can’t fix it either or at least they don’t want to.

Back