BT Sport

Hi is racing tv working for you. Thanks

If a provider offered this then he'd probably make good money selling at a reasonable price. I'd pay over the going rate a tenner a year anyway, I'm sure most will. It's not gone behind encryption it's because no provider is in town, many are not even in the UK to get it on local. IPTV is where the coin is but like I've said I'd pay much more , plenty on here that want it and asked me via pm. All in the same boat. Don't think it will pop up on Forever server as they only have the main sky channels on their UK package so cardsharing the only option. IPTV a waste of time as miles behind live

Anyone else still getting constant freeze appx every 5 secs? Happening on pretty much all & not just sport.

I updated last night to the latest version of openvix which also had the latest Oscam version.
I had freezing before and after installing the latest Oscam.
When I started the latest Oscam it worked for about 1 minute and then wouldn’t unlock anything, so I stopped it and restarted the old version and that wouldn’t unlock anything either.
In the end I had to restore from backup to get it to unlock everything.
Not sure if it was me or a problem with the server, Oscam version etc..
Mines was glitchy as fook last night on 1,2,3.
Just turned it on now and it’s perfect (old Oscam)

OSCam r11583-798 is what i am useing now that will play bt 1 and 2 but 3 still glitch's
Same version, but all 4 bt sport channels glitching badly, every so often bt sports 1 will be great for a few hours, then start glitching again, its now the same on both my lines, sat line and Euro line.

I updated last night to the latest version of openvix which also had the latest Oscam version.
I had freezing before and after installing the latest Oscam.
When I started the latest Oscam it worked for about 1 minute and then wouldn’t unlock anything, so I stopped it and restarted the old version and that wouldn’t unlock anything either.
In the end I had to restore from backup to get it to unlock everything.
Not sure if it was me or a problem with the server, Oscam version etc..
Mines was glitchy as fook last night on 1,2,3.
Just turned it on now and it’s perfect (old Oscam)
Still using mgcamd on an old H2S & did look at Oscam (believe the new Arm boxes have to use it) but reading the posts I doubt there is much point as all fairly g;itchy. Like you said, I have seen that many comment on the latest Oscam having more glitch issues than the earlier versions.
Frustrating thing is, as you mentioned, it can be fine for a while & you start to think great & then once it starts I tend to give up on it. Worse thing is if you have recorded something & then when you sit down with a few beers looking forward to watching only having to delete it because it's unwatchable :weary:

Still using mgcamd on an old H2S & did look at Oscam (believe the new Arm boxes have to use it) but reading the posts I doubt there is much point as all fairly g;itchy. Like you said, I have seen that many comment on the latest Oscam having more glitch issues than the earlier versions.
Frustrating thing is, as you mentioned, it can be fine for a while & you start to think great & then once it starts I tend to give up on it. Worse thing is if you have recorded something & then when you sit down with a few beers looking forward to watching only having to delete it because it's unwatchable :weary:
I started off using CCcam but had a lot of trouble.
Some euro packages wouldn’t open at all, some were slow to open and there was a few euro channels that when selected would cause my receiver to reboot.
I changed to Oscam and never had one bit of trouble till this, euro works pretty much flawlessly.

I started off using CCcam but had a lot of trouble.
Some euro packages wouldn’t open at all, some were slow to open and there was a few euro channels that when selected would cause my receiver to reboot.
I changed to Oscam and never had one bit of trouble till this, euro works pretty much flawlessly.
Heard the same from others about CCcam & I did have a go at converting the CWS file to Oscam & then FTP'd it across in to Tuxbox, restarted box & cam but no joy. Not sure if I was missing a step but did try several methods following the posts on here.

I got another 2 lines on Monday .and now run 3 lines together in oscam and have not had a single glitch since. Hopefully it stays like this for a while

Back