BT SPORTS 2 Not working

Put your TV onto BT sports 2 and press OK twice and let us know the transponder details its showing
On mine it's 11345 h 27500

The transponder frequency is showing 11344 instead of 11345.

Edit

I just checked BT sports 2 in signal finder and its showing 11344 but when I checked by pressing OK twice the second infobar says 11345
Either way its not your bouquets causing the problem by the looks of it

Last edited:
No it never seemed to work from day 1.

Was using OpenVix and jumped ship to wooshbuild and that made no change.

Scanned 11344 again and no channels found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If its never worked then it kinda suggests there is something wrong with your setup
Are their any other channels you should get but can't?
Try BT sports ESPN

Last edited:
BT SPORTS 1 works
BT sports 3 works

Eir sport 1
BT sport /Espn
Motors TV Uk

Above 3 don't work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also have this problem. Was watching the fights and then all of a sudden it has just stopped. SD doesn't work either and tried everything from the previous posts.....can anyone help before the McGregor/Alverez fight?

My sister has the exact same problem but with Virgin Media Cable TV, I've pretty much taken the same steps as you with ABM, changed splitter's, cables, (no LNB for me though) i've even got a test line and changed provider with the exact same results. Some channels just wont work mainly HD ones. For example Sky Sports 1 HD is perfect, Sky Sports 2 HD just a black screen (but very rarely a pixelated image which would suggest signal issue), Sky Sport 2 SD perfect ?

Theres just no logic to the problem and no one seems to know what it is, highly annoying ! :-(

Last edited:
Back