buying vu+duo 2

jibbbbbb

Hi all a friend of mine wants to buy the same box as me , I no where to buy it from world of sat but I can't remember what tunners to have on it , they want same as I've got ie works on dish and cable can someone give advise on which one many thanks

Hi @jibbbbbb
Options would be.
DVB-S/S2 (for single satellite feed)
Twin DVB-S/S2 (for twin satellite feed)
Single Hybrid C/T/T2 (for single cable feed)
Twin Hybrid C/T/T2 (for twin cable feed)
hope this helps!

I don't remember having all that all I need is a vu+ duo 2 box that I can watch cable and sky , and to be able to record , on my box if I'm watch cable I can only record on sky dish side and vise a versa , when I look at the vu duo 2 boxes on world of sat there are so many different options about tuners , once again thanks for your time

Ya your box is the same as mine single sat tuner single cable tuner vudou2 combo, if you have both subs ie cable and sat you can watch sat side and record cable and visa versa and also on purchase get hdd fitted for recording purpose. ......

Ya your box is the same as mine single sat tuner single cable tuner vudou2 combo, if you have both subs ie cable and sat you can watch sat side and record cable and visa versa and also on purchase get hdd fitted for recording purpose. ......
Thank you mate , just don't want to advise some one to buy a box and they get the wrong one , I told them about hard drive and latest vix image can you do me a massive favour go on world of sat and take a screen shot of what she need to order ie all the tuners in the drop downs is does puzzle me , and don't want here to buy the wrong one cheers mate I oh you one thank you

Jibbbbbb , the link below for the box you need
In the first drop down box , choose single sat dvb s/s2 ( included in price )
In the second tuner drop down box choose single hybrid dvb -c/t/t2
In the firmware box choose openvix latest
In the hdd box you have a choice of two 500 gb or 1tb depending on your budget mate ....

http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/VU/vu-plus-duo-2-duo2

Sent from my SM-T533 using Tapatalk

Back